New cards added to my bucket - Looking to trade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hi I could used your Garry Sheffield Yankees auto, Mr. Mets Mascot Allen & Ginter Auto, Eddie Matthews Cut Auto And Carlos Delgado Ultimate Patch!!!

PLMK Thanks

Hi I could used your Garry Sheffield Yankees auto, Mr. Mets Mascot Allen & Ginter Auto, Eddie Matthews Cut Auto And Carlos Delgado Ultimate Patch!!!

PLMK Thanks

Hey Millo,

I can trade you three of the four of those. The Mr. Met card doesn't exist, I photoshopped it haha. You're not the first to inquire about it though. Anyways, the Sheffield is availible, and while the Delgado and the Matthews are pretty high value cards they're availible too.

Here are some cards from your page that I liked:

2006 Topps 52' Ben Zobrist Auto
Bowman Kendrys Morales Auto
Topps Lineage Andrew McCutchen Auto
2003 Topps Mike Lowell Auto
2009 Allen & Ginter Tulowitzki Auto
2012 Matt Garza Autograph

LMK what you think

Hi you gave me witch that , What price are you cards?? I'm really like more the Matthews and Delgado.
LMk thanks

Hey Millo,

I can trade you three of the four of those. The Mr. Met card doesn't exist, I photoshopped it haha. You're not the first to inquire about it though. Anyways, the Sheffield is availible, and while the Delgado and the Matthews are pretty high value cards they're availible too.

Here are some cards from your page that I liked:

2009 Allen & Ginter Tulowitzki Auto
2012 Matt Garza Autograph

LMK what you think

Millo- Could you do this:

2004 Fleer Gary Sheffield Auto
UD Legendary Cuts Eddie Matthews Auto

for

Oh friend ,sorry I forgot to tell you that the Topps Lineage Andrew McCutchen Auto is involve in other trade!! Any of the others?
LMK ,
I'm really Sorry

Millo- Could you do this:

2004 Fleer Gary Sheffield Auto
UD Legendary Cuts Eddie Matthews Auto

for

Hi Ryan:

Interested in the 2004 Topps I-Rod, maybe the Stanton Topps Chrome auto. Please check my bucket and lmk if anything interests you.

Luis

Luis,

I didn't see anything that I could use in exchange for those two. That Ivan Rodriguez is as sweet card though, he didnt' sign much for Topps over the years so his authenticated stuff isn't common to come across. If I'm not mistaken I owe you two decals for the bats I traded to you last year. Do you still have them? Can I post up a free card offer and send a pair of decals out to you?

Hi Ryan:

Interested in the 2004 Topps I-Rod, maybe the Stanton Topps Chrome auto. Please check my bucket and lmk if anything interests you.

Luis

Luis,

I didn't see anything that I could use in exchange for those two. That Ivan Rodriguez is as sweet card though, he didnt' sign much for Topps over the years so his authenticated stuff isn't common to come across. If I'm not mistaken I owe you two decals for the bats I traded to you last year. Do you still have them? Can I post up a free card offer and send a pair of decals out to you?

Ryan:
I have several I-Rod autos, but what I like about yours is that it displays vertically, which works better for my display case. I can show you some of my I-Rod on-card autos and maybe we can trade an I-Rod for an I-Rod, even if mine has a higher BV. But it is up to you.
I used both bats I got from you this past summer. The black one cracked, but I still have the two-tone one with the thinner handle.

Thanks, and plmk if I should run by you my I-Rod autos.

Luis

like these,cmb
holliday a&g auto
tulo A&g auto
adam jones A&G auto
allan craig A&G auto
prince auto
vlad auto
stanton tc auto
eddie mathews auto
berkman patch

Last edited:
Luis,

You can send over some pics of your I-Rod autos. I will check them out. I only personally collect Topps though, so if you have any Topps ones I'll check them out. Also, glad you got some use out of the bats, or one of them at least. Did you like it? I'll have to say, looking back I'm a bit embarassed on the bats I was making back then. My craft has come a long way since then! I'm cutting bats out of birch and hickory now, have added a larger sweet spot to my design, and have managed to bring the weight down to about a -3oz. Anywho, send me some pics of iRod Topps Autos if you've got any. Thanks.

Ryan:
I have several I-Rod autos, but what I like about yours is that it displays vertically, which works better for my display case. I can show you some of my I-Rod on-card autos and maybe we can trade an I-Rod for an I-Rod, even if mine has a higher BV. But it is up to you.
I used both bats I got from you this past summer. The black one cracked, but I still have the two-tone one with the thinner handle.

Thanks, and plmk if I should run by you my I-Rod autos.

Luis

like these,cmb
holliday a&g auto
tulo A&g auto
adam jones A&G auto
allan craig A&G auto
prince auto
vlad auto
stanton tc auto
eddie mathews auto
berkman patch

Sorry Camco2, didn't see any autos or patches in your bucket that I could use.

Please check my bucket for the galvine auto and (if you'd take hof gued / gued patches in trade I have a bunch) for the mathews cut

thanks,john

John, I may be interesetd in some of the patches you have, but I'm working out a trade with somebody with the Matthews at the moment. If that falls through I will contact you.