Anyone from Chicago, Illinois?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pootshwan

Rookie
5.00 star(s)
Would anyone in the Chicago, Illinois area be able to save me a newspaper (and ship it) from today Thursday, January 4th? I'm wanting this newspaper for my personal collection of Frank Thomas.

I will pay shipping costs + "finders fee" for the paper.

Please PM me if you are willing to do so.

Thanks in advance,
Steve

Steve:

I'm sure you mean today Thu January 9th. I have today's Chicago Tribune at home. No sure that I have a bubble mailer large enough to mail the newspaper. Do you need all the sections that come with the paper, or just the "main" section, including Sports?

Luis

Luis, good catch! Yes, I mean January 9th. I would just be after the main section including sports. Please let me know.

Steve

Alright, Thanks
Steve

Steve:

I have the Tribune saved for you. Still haven't found an envelope/mailer big enough. I hope you can wait a few more days to see if I can find something big enough to mail it to you; don't want to go buy one and make this more expensive for you.

Luis

Steve:

I may have to just grab a Priority Envelope from the P.O. PLMK if you are willing to pay for that.

Luis