Need Card savers, toploaders and penny sleeves!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

emlctrader

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Hi,

Running low!!

I'm primarily looking for toploaders and penny sleeves in VG to Mint condition.

Will trade team lots of low end cards adding up to $5 lots. Have baseball, basketball, football, golf, nonsport and some hockey (commons).

Let me know who you collect and what you have.

Thanks,
Marlies

Last edited:
Hi Marlies,

I am interested in your wrestling cards. Do you have a list? Thanks!

Here you go:
Wrestling
90 classic 5
2011 topps champions 83
2011 topps 58 layla
2009 topps 78 nikki bella
2008 topps heritage 4,43,52,57,60,63

Marlies

Hey, I have some card saver 1s I don't need if you can use them as well as top loaders and penny sleeves. LMK if you could use any. Looking for St. Louis Cardinals.

Thanks,
Jacob

Could you please let me know what total BV worth of Cardinals cards you need for the card savers, top loaders and penny sleeves, so I can send you a list?

Thanks,
Marlies
Hey, I have some card saver 1s I don't need if you can use them as well as top loaders and penny sleeves. LMK if you could use any. Looking for St. Louis Cardinals.

Thanks,
Jacob

Could you please let me know what total BV worth of Cardinals cards you need for the card savers, top loaders and penny sleeves, so I can send you a list?

Thanks,
Marlies

Would a BV of like $5-8 for 10 of each sound good? Not really sure what value to assign. LMK.

Thanks,
Jacob

I probably should have figured that out earlier!

I can buy 100 card savers for $10, so $.10 per card saver
I can buy 100 top loaders for $10, so $.10 per top loader
I can buy 100 penny sleeves for $1.50, so $.01 per penny sleeve

Can add cards to cover shipping as well, so LMK shipping cost.

Thanks,
Marlies

Would a BV of like $5-8 for 10 of each sound good? Not really sure what value to assign. LMK.

Thanks,
Jacob

I probably should have figured that out earlier!

I can buy 100 card savers for $10, so $.10 per card saver
I can buy 100 top loaders for $10, so $.10 per top loader
I can buy 100 penny sleeves for $1.50, so $.01 per penny sleeve

Can add cards to cover shipping as well, so LMK shipping cost.

Thanks,
Marlies
So I believe I have around 22 toploaders, 24 card saver 1s, and around 40 penny sleeves, so a total value of exactly $5 I believe. And shipping might be around $2 I guess, not super sure just yet. Please LMK.

Thanks,
Jacob

So I believe I have around 22 toploaders, 24 card saver 1s, and around 40 penny sleeves, so a total value of exactly $5 I believe. And shipping might be around $2 I guess, not super sure just yet. Please LMK.

Thanks,
Jacob

That's fine. Will get $7 worth of Cardinals cards together for you in trade.

Marlies