1971 #20 Nm/Mt Reggie Jackson and 1978 Nm Eddie Murray RC Avails

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ukiah

Pro
4.90 star(s)
I'm making a few of my extra star cards available in an effort to get some star cards for my 1965 Nm or better set I'm working on. I've got a Nm/Mt 1971 Reggie Jackson and a Nm 1978 CENTERED Eddie Murray RC available.

With star cards these days, I will put them against a number of common cards to see how they match up in terms of possible trimming. Obviously cuts differed in the cardboard days, but of 8 I backed the Jackson up to, 5 were the same, 1 it was juuuuust a ridge shorter and 2 were just a small bit shorter. There is a rough cut on the right side (typical for the day), I have scans available, but don't know how to put them on here.

Since you already have a PB account, if you want to post a pic here go to the "Links to share" on the right side of any pic in your album. Click the copy link (usually the last one in the list) and then just click paste in the thread on the Bench.

Hope this helps you display your awesome collection here on the Bench!

The Murray is gone. The Jackson is still available. Thanks Beach I'll see if I can get it figured out.

No thanks Mets...much too nice for that...would rather trade it for value of something I need. Thanks though.

Not a problem............Do you have a list of '65's you need? I have quite a few.............Thanks and LMK.............Mike