2014 Topps Target blasters -- missing red parallels?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

teammaddux

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
My wife picked up a blaster of 14 Topps from Target. However, there were no Target Reds in the entire box...are there any blaster boxes that are not supposed to carry the Red parallels? There was nothing on the outside of the box about getting them, and I couldn't remember if the box I bought the week before (which had Red parallels) mentioned anything about it on the outside.

Thanks for your help,
John

Like the Rookie patches......Might pick up a few today at Target....Let you know if theres any red parallels in them blasters. Best regards, David

Mystery Solved! Target had two different blasters........one that had on it about Red-Bordred Parallel cards on it/only at Target and second that says nothing about the Red Bordred parallel. Best regards, David

Last edited:
Buy the jumbo pack 72 cards there are 3 Red cards and 3 yellow with 2 Red Foil plus other goodies.

The patch cards are in the blaster boxes the box states one in each box and there are 10 packs per blaster box includes the patch card. I bought one last night 2/ 16/14 at Target and I got Tony Gwynn patch card what it looks like to me is a silk card inside a thick frame. also this is something I haven't seen on ebay yet these variation cards have a little ****** star light on the card in different places these card are hard to fine I already spent 140.00 on these boxes and found none of those ****** star on the cards.

Thanks for the tip......where do you get the patch.....from hobby or retail or both? Best regards, David