Review 2013 Topps Magic N F L

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hdjstuff

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
2013 Topps Magic N F L

24 packs per box and 8 cards per pack
3 Autos per box!

I received the following:

137 base cards or 62% of the base set of 220
12 SP's numbered 221- 330?
img846_zps7ab5097e.jpg[/URL]

Magic Football seems to be better this year (still just a hair dark) as an artistic card. I like the cards better this year. They are printed on an off-white stiff card - the Topps Magic logo is a little hard to see in the upper right hand corner. The reverse of the cards have personal stats and a Magical Memoranda write up.

Inserts

Mini Parallels
img847_zpsd60b404a.jpg[/URL]

White - 16x
Black - 2x
Pale Blue - 1x
Green - 5x

Personal preference - I would like to see the Black and the Blue - numbered... to 100 or 50....

Sepia Minis

img849_zps78e6c1ce.jpg
[/URL]

Lawrence Taylor
Manti Te'o

Rookie Enchantment

img850_zps3353c033.jpg
[/URL]

Very cool card -- framed --
Knile Davis
Tavon Austin
Matt Barkley
Le'veon Bell

Aerial Attack
Ground and Pound

img848_zpsc018ddcf.jpg[/URL]

Aerial Attack - 6x
Ground and Pound - 4x

Autos

img851_zps0f4b0d65.jpg
[/URL]

Marquise Goodwin
Corey Fuller
Dee Milliner

Magic Football is a good set building issue. I believe that there are 100 SP's in the set. I did receive what I believe are 12 SP's in this box plus 62% of the base set -- not too bad. If one were fortunate, and purchased 3 boxes, one should receive more than enough for the base set and be well on the way to completing the SP portion of the set.

I really like the framed Rookie Enrichment cards - they are well done and look great!

The mini Sepia cards - I believe that there are 25 in the set. They look good and take us back to some of the greats of the game.

This is the perfect issue for sticker autos -- I would still like a not so dark card to make the autos jump out just a bit more. The autos I received were all straight and well done.

Overall grade A- need to be a little bit brighter.

Go buy several boxes and get your master set started!

Duane

Last edited:
Thanks for the review Duane. Although I am not a fan of "art" cards, these look pretty good and they are nice action shots. And I love the big set! I'm really tired of all these 100 card sets with the same players. Please LMK if you pulled any of these.

3 9 54 60 92 103 152 158 163 203 298
AA-RT ariel threat tannehill

-Brett

Hi Duane

I could use the alshon Jeffrey green mini. I just pulled a David price 50 years of the draft from 2014 Topps I can send you.

lmk
Henry

Did you pull any of these:
114 Rex Burkhead - Bengals RC
273 Roger Craig - 49ers
276 Ndamukong Suh - Lions

Thanks for the review Duane. Although I am not a fan of "art" cards, these look pretty good and they are nice action shots. And I love the big set! I'm really tired of all these 100 card sets with the same players. Please LMK if you pulled any of these.

3 9 54 60 92 103 152 158 163 203 298
AA-RT ariel threat tannehill

-Brett

I have these: 54-152-158-163-203
Post them as free.

Duane

Miguel Maysonet has been on more teams (seven) than cards, but he keeps appearing in 2013 sets. (I want his agent.)

Card #16 if you pulled any!