PDA

View Full Version : Bench Bucks Store

Champs96ws
02-19-2014, 08:06 AM
I'm now earning Bench Bucks, but what can I get for them???

The answer to that question is in the Bench Bucks Store (http://www.thebenchtrading.com/vbshop.php). Setup is now complete and the initial inventory has been loaded with much more to come.
To navigate to the store, click on the "Bench Tools" drop down and the last option in Bench Bucks Store.

On the left side of the screen you will see your "wallet" with the amount of Bucks you have earned.
The center of the screen contains the actual store with tabs on top for the categories.

When you redeem your Bucks the amount redeemed will be deducted from your Bucks total.

Thanks,

dragonslayer913
02-19-2014, 08:31 AM
Some nice stuff in the store-I'm 10 points from 250 did see a few things i liked but may keep banking it for the future.

Wait with this reply i am 9 points from 250

Beachbum
02-19-2014, 09:10 AM
Very nice, thanks peter, load some of those Magic Kingdom cards in there. ;)

mm1sub
02-19-2014, 09:16 AM
Where do the cards that are in the store come from? Do you want anybody to donate cards to the store? I have stuff lying around that I can donate if you need me to.

Champs96ws
02-19-2014, 09:23 AM
The cards currently loaded are from past box breaks when Panini was sending us product to review. But ever since we discovered that the person doing the reviews was selling the big hits for his personal gain and we reported it to Panini, we were cut off and never given another chance to do reviews.

I'm not looking for donations as this is something I would like to give back to the membership. I already have the mod team sending some stuff to add. I'll pick up some stuff from time to time to keep adding to the inventory. All redemptions will be handled by me.

Thanks,

ChiSoxFan
02-19-2014, 12:08 PM
Looks like some very nice in the store. Slowly collecting my Bench Bucks.

Thanks,
ChiSoxFan

pmanningsfan73
02-19-2014, 12:28 PM
That Bobby Allison Legends card is SWEET!! Great stuff to be had & I'm sure more to be added as well.

cdahlk2001
02-19-2014, 01:52 PM
Very cool!

Jeffo65
02-19-2014, 02:54 PM
Looking good Peter.

dragonslayer913
02-19-2014, 03:50 PM
Just purchased the Sonny Gray Bowman Sterling GU (250 bench bucks)

neemann
02-19-2014, 04:34 PM
I may have missed it if it was posted, but how else besides posting do we earn Bench Bucks? Thanks.

robby
02-19-2014, 05:12 PM
Looks good very cool thing for the site to do.

Loyalty32
02-19-2014, 05:49 PM
Awesome!

Thanks
Craig

Beachbum
02-19-2014, 05:51 PM
I may have missed it if it was posted, but how else besides posting do we earn Bench Bucks? Thanks.

I've been watching my bucks trying to figure out the same thing, I think trades count too but I could be wrong.

dragonslayer913
02-19-2014, 06:27 PM
If you click on transactions on the yellow tool bar it will show each bench buck point you earned-I just earned 1.0 points for posting this.

1.0 points for posting to a thread
2.0 points for creating a thread
2.0 points for any replies to a thread you created
5.0 points for uploading a pic to a album you created

So since Pete (champs96ws) created this thread he just earned 2.0 points

Hope this helps

Best,
David

cjay101
02-19-2014, 07:45 PM
If you click on transactions on the yellow tool bar it will show each bench buck point you earned-I just earned 1.0 points for posting this.

1.0 points for posting to a thread
2.0 points for creating a thread
2.0 points for any replies to a thread you created
5.0 points for uploading a pic to a album you created

So since Pete (champs96ws) created this thread he just earned 2.0 points

Hope this helps

Best,
David

Some of these have been adjusted today. Please refer to http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showthread.php/417798-Bench-Bucks!

David K.
02-19-2014, 08:49 PM
Can we trade Bench Bucks between ourselves? Best regards, David

cjay101
02-19-2014, 08:50 PM
Can we trade Bench Bucks between ourselves? Best regards, David

At this point, no. They may not be traded or sold between members.

David K.
02-19-2014, 09:35 PM
Thanks! Best regards, David

dragonslayer913
02-25-2014, 07:00 PM
I purchased a Sonny Gray Bowman Sterling Jersey card with my Bench Bucks almost a week ago-It was placed in my cart and when i go to click on the checkout tab it shows nothing did i checkout ? and the card is on the way are we supposed to receive a confirmation of some sort-also shouldn't i have filled out a name/address form ? also when i click on the bench store tab it shows the Sonny Gray Jersey already owned/in cart which since it still says in cart i am wondering did i check out? Also the points were deducted from my total

Best,
David

Champs96ws
02-25-2014, 07:41 PM
I get a PM when someone redeems a prize. I will create a "Free card" trade in TM so that I get your address to mail the card.

I have you order, just need to get around to packing it up.

dragonslayer913
02-25-2014, 08:07 PM
I get a PM when someone redeems a prize. I will create a "Free card" trade in TM so that I get your address to mail the card.

I have you order, just need to get around to packing it up.

Excellent thanks for letting me know.

scc76
03-25-2014, 11:53 AM
There are some really nice cards available. Thanks so much for doing this.

Loyalty32
04-09-2014, 06:48 PM
I just made my first "purchase" from the Bench Bucks Store. Easy as 1-2-3! It was cool being on the leader board for a few hours!

Thanks
Craig

dragonslayer913
04-09-2014, 07:25 PM
I purchased a $10 Ebay gift certificate several weeks ago still haven't received yet

David K.
04-09-2014, 09:16 PM
I purchased a $10 Ebay gift certificate several weeks ago still haven't received yet

Did you check your email? Best regards, David

dragonslayer913
04-09-2014, 09:36 PM
Did you check your email? Best regards, David

I use gmail and i never got a message in my primary mail-It may have been sent into my spam mail i never open that mail folder i just delete it all w/o opening it-So if it went in my Spam folder its long been deleted...was i supposed to respond to the email? maybe that's why i haven't received it yet...hopefully Pete can email me another one.

dlackey
04-10-2014, 06:19 AM
I purchased the Bubba Starling gu card, I guess I checked out, not sure now, been a couple weeks ago. How do you check to make sure you did indeed check out.

Thanks,
Dennis

dragonslayer913
04-10-2014, 07:09 AM
I purchased the Bubba Starling gu card, I guess I checked out, not sure now, been a couple weeks ago. How do you check to make sure you did indeed check out.

Thanks,
Dennis

I made a purchase Sonny Gray GU i checked out and kept thinking did i do this right-So after a week i messaged Pete and he told me he receives a an email when a purchase is made-A few days later the transaction was posted in the trade manager under receiving free cards about 5 days later the Sonny Gray GU i purchased came the mail-I also purchased a $10 ebay gift card but nothing posted yet and it's been several weeks-Not sure if Pete got the email or not as i could have but it went into my spam folder and i was supposed to respond to it but it went and got deleted.

dlackey
04-10-2014, 07:12 AM
Ok I think I did but not really sure.

Thanks,
Dennis

dragonslayer913
04-10-2014, 07:15 AM
Ok I think I did but not really sure.

Thanks,
Dennis

Did you get an email ? it may be a computer generated one where it could be in your junk mail-I had no clue we even received an email i found out last night when David K asked me the same question.

Champs96ws
04-10-2014, 09:37 AM
When the program first started, there were some bugs to work out some features were not working 100%.

I'll have to check on it.

Loyalty32
04-11-2014, 07:36 AM
I used my Bench Bucks to purchase an eBay Gift Card as well. I haven't received an email yet. It's only been a couple of days though.

Thanks
Craig

dlackey
04-11-2014, 07:12 PM
Did you get an email ? it may be a computer generated one where it could be in your junk mail-I had no clue we even received an email i found out last night when David K asked me the same question.

I haven't seen one yet in my inbox.

Dennis

TJCloutier
04-14-2014, 11:45 PM
I noticed it was said you cannot transfer bucks however when you click on another users bench bucks it says initiate transfer and asks how much. Was this added or perhaps it just wont work anyway? Thanks.

KCLJ520
04-15-2014, 01:06 AM
Thanks for doing this Pete, I am excited to redeem my Bench Bucks!

Jaybo374
04-15-2014, 09:36 PM
Thanks for doing this Pete, I am excited to redeem my Bench Bucks!

Me too!!!

dlackey
04-15-2014, 10:02 PM
Pete

Can you lmk if I did a purchase correctly. I purchased the Bubba Starling gu card that was in the store a couple weeks ago. Haven't seen any email so thinking I didn't do something right on my end.

Thanks and lmk when you get a free moment
Dennis

Champs96ws
04-17-2014, 10:44 AM
Pete

Can you lmk if I did a purchase correctly. I purchased the Bubba Starling gu card that was in the store a couple weeks ago. Haven't seen any email so thinking I didn't do something right on my end.

Thanks and lmk when you get a free moment
Dennis

Dennis,

I did see a purchase for the card but I think you deleted it from your "inventory" before I even saw the purchase PM. So I had no clue who it was suppose to go to.

I'll get that out ASAP.

*** ANYONE WHO REDEEMS SOMETHING FROM THE STORE ****

I PROCESS THE ORDERS SO GIVE ME A FEW DAYS ONCE YOU PLACE THE ORDER.
IF YOU DON'T GET A PM FROM ME OR A POSTED FREE CARD TRADE, THEN DROP ME A MESSAGE.

dragonslayer913
04-17-2014, 10:50 AM
I purchased a Ebay gift certificate almost a month ago-Took the bench bucks points away-Since its been a month or so
i was wondering did you receive it?

dlackey
04-17-2014, 06:42 PM
Dennis,

I did see a purchase for the card but I think you deleted it from your "inventory" before I even saw the purchase PM. So I had no clue who it was suppose to go to.

I'll get that out ASAP.

*** ANYONE WHO REDEEMS SOMETHING FROM THE STORE ****

I PROCESS THE ORDERS SO GIVE ME A FEW DAYS ONCE YOU PLACE THE ORDER.
IF YOU DON'T GET A PM FROM ME OR A POSTED FREE CARD TRADE, THEN DROP ME A MESSAGE.

No hurries, I was wandering if I did something wrong or not being the first time I had tried it.

Thanks,
Dennis