Review Topps Museum Collection - N F L

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hdjstuff

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Topps Museum Collection - N F L

4 mini boxes - 5 cards per mini box
1 Auto or Relic card per mini box

I received these:

11 base cards - 11% of the 100 card set

img859_zps9ee3501e.jpg
[/URL]

NFL Museum Collection is a premium issue. The cards are printed on heavy white stock with an action pic on the front and career stats (college or NFL) on the reverse. Also included on the reverse is a synopsis of the player's career/highlights.

The front of the card is glossy with silver foil on the base cards. Parallels have gold foil and a different color to the outline on the card.

Inserts

Bronze / Blue Parallels

img860_zpsa2b954ea.jpg
[/URL]

2 Bronze - Aikman / Welker
2 Blue - #ed to 99 - Green / Smith

Canvas Collection

img861_zps7d31dd23.jpg
[/URL]

Eric Dickerson

Cool looking card - should be numbered, but alas, it is not.

Relics / Autos

Jumbo Relic

img862_zpsd761061a.jpg
[/URL]

Stevan Ridley - #ed to 75

Quad Relic

img863_zps16a45167.jpg
[/URL]

Eddie Lacy #ed to 75

Triple Relic / Auto

img864_zps4f84c911.jpg
[/URL]

Mike Glennon #ed to 69

Dual Auto

img865_zpsc39e8597.jpg
[/URL]

Joe Montana / Ronnie Lott #ed to 25!!

ON CARD AUTOS -- EXCELLENT!!!!!

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

NFL Museum Collection is a great issue for the player collector. Several parallels to be had of each player - including some of the historical figures - Eric Dickerson, Troy Aikman, Joe Montana to name a few.

Museum Collection is priced at about $210 per box here in O'do. One might find it a bit cheaper on the net somewhere - could take a bit of searching.... I would have liked to have seen a few more base cards in each mini box - maybe enough to get one to a 20% level of the base set. One will have to be pretty fortunate to get a return on their investment - if they are only buying the box to resell. My suggestion - buy the box to collect the cards and get cards to trade for your personal collection.

The parallel set builder will have a tough go of it - if my box is an indication of the number of parallels in a box. The blue parallels are numbered to just 99 - would be a cool set if one could compile it. (This gets me back to my soap box of Topps offering a 'reward' of some kind to the individual that could complete the blue insert set - I don't believe that there would be over 5-10 complete sets ever built -- rant over.)

Joe Montana and Ronnie Lott - on the card auto - and numbered to just 25 - how cool is that card? Enough said!

Overall grade A -- excellent dual auto! Needs more base in the box!

Go buy a box or 3 and work on your personal collection today!

Duane

love the lacy but all look very awesome. You got a great card in the lott and montana. To far out of my price range but still awesome. Thank you for the reveiw

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online