Help with Box ideas please!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pmanningsfan73

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I'm gonna order a hobby box of '14 Topps first of next week but want to add another box to it for around $50 to $80. Which 2013 box would you guys recommend? Please keep in mind that I am NOT a prospector or rookie auto enthusiast but do enjoy pulling hits. I am a team collect & really enjoy trading. A lover of inserts, parallels, refractors & other serial numbered cards. Thinking of 2013 Bowman Chrome or maybe 2013 Topps Gypsy Queen :confused: just not sure. Please help!!

So what are your recommendations & opinions? Mind you I haven't the patience to build sets so the less base & more of the goodies is best for me!

Thank you

I'm a big fan of the Chrome stuff and one box won't yield too much base with an insert in each 4-card pack. Can't go wrong with the GQ either, but I think you'll end up with a healthy stack of base there. -Andy

I'm a big fan of the Chrome stuff and one box won't yield too much base with an insert in each 4-card pack. Can't go wrong with the GQ either, but I think you'll end up with a healthy stack of base there. -Andy

A little base is ok but a stack of 300 plus is not good unless I can help set builders. I like the '14 Topps Inserts but that won't even be 30-40 inserts. Maybe '13 Threads & a couple blasters of BC from DAC, 4 hits & hardly any base in Threads sounds good huh?
Thanks for the reply!

Topps 2013 chrome box but the choice is yours.

I would normally go for that cause of the chance for colored refractors from box breaks I've watched as of late chances are slim on hitting any good ones. Also it kinda sucks that the box only has Rookie autos instead of stars & already proven players. I think I'm gonna go with Gypsy Queen & '14 Topps hobby. Maybe a couple blasters of Bowman Chrome also not sure. Thanks for the opinion & reply!