Looking to do team for team trades: I want your Avalanche cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Adunivan24

Pro
5.00 star(s)
Hey everyone,
I am interested in getting a couple bulk trades done to acquire some more Avalanche cards, and I am willing to give up pretty much anything in my collection. I have done a couple of 'no-questions-asked' trades with some Benchies, and always enjoy opening up a package of cards that have not been pre-determined.
I would love to find a couple more people who just want to get a lot of cards (25 to 100, or possibly more) of their favorite team and don't need a list of everything they're going to get. I can't guarantee that you won't already have some of the cards, maybe even most of them, but here's what I can guarantee:

-- cards from 1993-present in great to near-mint shape
-- no duplicates in the lot I am sending
-- you will get commons, stars, rookies, parallels and inserts.

I'm not concerned about getting equal book value. All I expect are the same variety of cards in return.

Thanks for looking and Happy St. Patty's Day!

Adam

Would you have any interest in Colorado Rockies hockey cards from the late 70's? I'm pretty sure I have a few of those. Very limited on what I have of Broncos, Avs, Rockies baseball and Nuggets, but I'll look.

Chicago Cubs... and it really doesn't matter what I get. I'll look at what I have in hockey, football and baseball, maybe some basketball, and let you know what I have.

Finally got everything sorted.

37 Nuggets cards
4 Colorado Rockies hockey
17 Denver Broncos commons
2 Broncos numbered cards
2 Shannon Sharpe
7 John Elway cards

Looking for similar value in Cubs. Let me know.

Thanks, Tony

Also in Colorado and a fan of Avs, Rocks, and Broncos. I have a ton of duplicate's of Rockies, some Broncos, some Avs, and lots of Basketball cards that I would like to get rid of