page protectors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jimmyhazard

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Heyyy...does anyone know of a source where I can get page protectors to fit odd sized cards like GameDay,some Canadian(en?),Police and College Senior Bowl cards ? Nothing at Target,WallyWorld or Office Depot(that surprized me)...please help,thank you

I suggest you head to your local card shop and try there if not there is always Google if no one answers here. Oh and don't my Rookie title full ya.

Agree with the above suggestion to vist local hobby store....and If you don't have one near by....may want to check blowoutcards website or some other using google or ebay. Best regards, David

You might try to get some pages that are used in photo albums. If they still make them. Office depot also might have something.

I was able to find most of the sizes I needed at a comic book store, though when I Googled it, that seems like a bit of a drive for you. If you need a few of bunch of different sizes, the internet may be your best bet. If not, you may be able to get a fellow collector to pick up what you need and mail them to you.

thank you guys...I actually used photo pages but they're sideways...stick out too much.I took a hole punch and righted them,but the tops open to let the cards slide out...I think I found some that will help on Amazon.Actual page protectors for the post card collectors out there...They will hold five to a page.I'll be ordering some.

thank you guys...I actually used photo pages but they're sideways...stick out too much.I took a hole punch and righted them,but the tops open to let the cards slide out...I think I found some that will help on Amazon.Actual page protectors for the post card collectors out there...They will hold five to a page.I'll be ordering some.

If you cannot find them let me know. there is a comic book store near me and I can pick them up for you. Just give me the sizes you are looking for.