Wttf/wtb - list inside

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jackson0114

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Looking to trade the football in my bucket for the following. (Willing to buy, but only below ebay)...Will also do Card/Paypal.

Graded, or Gradable only (Looking for 3 or above on older stuff, or 7+ on post 1980 stuff)

Rookies
Olajuwon, Drexler, Mullin, Malone, Barkley, etc.

Vintage Baseball
Koufax, Mantle, Mays, Aaron, Reese, Snider, Nolan Ryan, Pete Rose, Roger Maris, Ernie Banks, Clemente, etc.

Football
Marino, Unitas, Elway, Namath, Fouts Rc, Staubach, Barry Sanders Rc, Aikman Rc, etc

Thanks for your help, and for the look!

Looking to trade the football in my bucket for the following. (Willing to buy, but only below ebay)...Will also do Card/Paypal.

Graded, or Gradable only (Looking for 3 or above on older stuff, or 7+ on post 1980 stuff)

Rookies
Olajuwon, Drexler, Mullin, Malone, Barkley, etc.

Vintage Baseball
Koufax, Mantle, Mays, Aaron, Reese, Snider, Nolan Ryan, Pete Rose, Roger Maris, Ernie Banks, Clemente, etc.

Football
Marino, Unitas, Elway, Namath, Fouts Rc, Staubach, Barry Sanders Rc, Aikman Rc, etc

Thanks for your help, and for the look!

I have these two cards you might like. I am looking for vintage 1954-1969 Yankees commons and semi stars in EX or better(1954-1964) and EXMT or better(1965-1969). Or the guys in my signature.

67Clemente1.jpg

67Clemente2.jpg

69Rose1.jpg

69Rose2.jpg

I have a psa 8 1965 Topps # 155 Maris, and (2) 1968 Topps # 1 psa 7 Batting Leaders with Clemente, coming back from PSA in the next 2-3 days. PM if you are interested in making a paypal offer.

Thanks;
Jack