2014 Donruss Tanaka, Jose Abreu and Yordano Ventura FT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Trishlp

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Received my exchange packs in the mail yesterday.
#201 Masahiro Tanaka x3
#202 Jose Abreu x4
#201 Yordano Ventura x4
Looking for Orioles parallels/minis from 2014 Donruss, Heritage, or GQ or will sell.
Thanks,
Trish

Hi Trish

I have a 2014 Heritage Red Adam Jones. If you need it I would trade for an Abreu.

thanks
Henry

Hi Trish, Have these minis:

Regular-A.Jones, J.J.Hardy and C.Ripken.
Variation-Ripken
Black-Markakis

I'm looking for Mike Schmidt parallels/minis from GQ or Donruss (Team MVP) but would take the Abreu-Tanaka above.

Let me know

Benny

Benny,
I will check my GQ and Donruss cards when I get home tonight for you. I am interested in all of the Mini's you listed.
Thanks,
Trish

OK, Got them on hold. I can use these GQ cards also if it makes a trade easier.

SP-301,304,311,318,319,330,332,338,341,347,349.

DA-PM

Thanks
Benny,
I will check my GQ and Donruss cards when I get home tonight for you. I am interested in all of the Mini's you listed.
Thanks,
Trish

Last edited:
Benny,
I have the DA-PM to trade. I don't have any of the SP's you need. i do have the white frame Schmidt if you need it. I also have a Clubhouse Collection Schmidt GU'd if interested
Thanks,
Trish

OK, Don't need the white. The other 2 for what I have for you is fine. Post if OK.

Benny
Benny,
I have the DA-PM to trade. I don't have any of the SP's you need. i do have the white frame Schmidt if you need it. I also have a Clubhouse Collection Schmidt GU'd if interested
Thanks,
Trish