Gary Sheffield 1989 Topps RC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TJCloutier

Pro
5.00 star(s)
Gary Sheffield 1989 Topps RC

1989 Topps Gary Sheffield Rookie Card (RC) #343. NM-MT+
Multiple available

List Date: 4/13/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Gary Sheffield 1989 Topps RC
--------------------------------------
On Sale For: $0.01 + $2.5 Shipping

--------------------------------------
ga.aspx

If your are trading, what are you looking for?

I would look at a tradepage or bucket if you were interested in a quantity of them. I really only collect Sheffield and would look at a trade list or buckett but for one I would very much like to stick to selling.

No specific amount.... Just lmk if you see something your interested in and we can work out a deal for that many

No specific amount.... Just lmk if you see something your interested in and we can work out a deal for that many

I actually can't use anything on that trade list you linked me too. If you have anything let me know I'd be more than willing to look it over. I'd also love to sell them still if you're interested as well. If you wanted to buy a lot of 50 or 100 or more I could come up with a price. Discounts if you buy more just let me know the quantity and I'll hook you up with a deal! thanks.

ttt. I'm more than willing to make a trade even if it's for one... or a sale! Thanks