My Card Of The Week Sale!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jwpjones22

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
I am going to post 1 card a week for sale. If the card sells before the 1 week is up then I will post a different card. If it doesn't sell then a different card will be posted for sale after a full week. Everything will take place in this same thread rather than starting a new thread for every card. Scans, description, and my asking price will be listed below. If the card doesnt sell within a full day then I will knock $1 off the price. I am not interested in trading and I will not negotiate my price. Forms of payment I will accept are cash, money order, & paypal. Card will be nicely packaged in bubble mailer with tracking. U.S. only. Thank you.

Ken Griffey Jr. 1989 Upper Deck RC #1 $23 DLVD FIRM

Last edited:
Hey there I'm confused as to how the sale of the day works. So lets say you started the sale on the 20th for $30. On the 26 if no one buys the card it is now $24 and a new card will be available? thanks

Yes that is how it will work. I will leave the card posted for a week unless it sells before then and I will put a new card up early if the current card sells before a week otherwise I will put a new card up after one full week.

Price Lowered 4/27/14