Marlborough, MA show 5/16 - 5/18

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

This is not my show. I found this thru a friend. I don't know anything about the show or the promoter, but it looks like a decent show.

http://www.fanaticsauthenticshows.com/boston#section-details

I haven't seen any advertising except for a small listing in one of the local papers.

Let me know if any Benchies may try to go.

Thanks,

From what I can tell it's a auto show only, no cards. But not really sure.
If it's a card show I will go but I don't really care about the auto's

I looked at the dealer info on their site, and found a map layout of the facility. It looks like there will be a ton of dealer tables. I also am not going for the autos, but will check it out since it is literally down the street from my house.

I looked at the dealer info on their site, and found a map layout of the facility. It looks like there will be a ton of dealer tables. I also am not going for the autos, but will check it out since it is literally down the street from my house.

I am only 25 minutes away myself. If we have dealer I will go for sure.

Hey Heritage
If you play golf or attempt to you are invited to enter the Bench Golf tournament to be held in July You can ask John F about it he has been to everyone Get to meet other Bench members and have a great day of fun Just let me know or go to Thread where everything about it is there
Thanks
Chieftazmisty

Hey Heritage
If you play golf or attempt to you are invited to enter the Bench Golf tournament to be held in July You can ask John F about it he has been to everyone Get to meet other Bench members and have a great day of fun Just let me know or go to Thread where everything about it is there
Thanks
Chieftazmisty

Thank you for the offer but I do not play golf at all.

I just got back from this show. It took me a whole 5 minutes in and out. This is an auto show. The dealers that are there are mostly memorabilia. Only a few tables with cards. The website shows lots of tables, but they just aren't there. If you are looking for an auto from one of the guests, then you will have a good time, but if you are looking for cards to search thru, this is not the show for you.

Glad that I got in for free tonight, that was the only positive that I can give on this.

Thanks,

I just got back from this show. It took me a whole 5 minutes in and out. This is an auto show. The dealers that are there are mostly memorabilia. Only a few tables with cards. The website shows lots of tables, but they just aren't there. If you are looking for an auto from one of the guests, then you will have a good time, but if you are looking for cards to search thru, this is not the show for you.

Glad that I got in for free tonight, that was the only positive that I can give on this.

Thanks,

Thank you that's good to know. I will skip it then maybe I will hit another show in Conn this weekend.