Anyone know about this 2014 Topps Heritage card ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tom szczygiel

MVP
5.00 star(s)
This card was pulled from a pack of 2014 Topps Heritage;
A smaller card of a colored picture of The Rolling Stones card #40
card has mild wear no creases , also No Heritage Gold Anniversary Stamp like the other vintage cards have on them.
The back says The Rolling Stones No.40 in a series of 40 Photos
A&B.C. Chewing Gum Ltd.
Any help would be appreciated, Thanks Tom
[email protected]

A&BC Gum, which was Topps' UK licensee, put the set out in 1965. Probably like 1965 Topps Gilligan's Island, 1965 Topps King Kong and 1965 Flash Gordon cards that are inserted in Heritage - hard to get, but nothing on the card showing that they are from Heritage.

Typical Topps.

Last edited:
Thanks for the input as I tried looking thru all the pages of Beckett and could not find price on them. I knew when I pulled that card is was extremely rare but why didnt they put a 2014 Topps Heritage Anniversary Gold Logo on it ? What are these people thinking ?
Now what price do think is it worth being such a Rare pull ?
[email protected]

tom, I would think they have had original stones cards from that set on ebay, so that should give you a ideal of what they are worth.

larry

fox market, there lots of those cards on ebay. they are in the trading card section. just type in rolling stones trading cards a&bc. and you will see a ton of them the cards were made in England in 1965 to 68 they sell any where from 8 to 25 bucks depends if jagger on the card or the whole band, those sell the most. the other band members sell the least. and the better the condition the better the price. ps there are only 40 cards in the set and the last card which is a band group shot is the rarest.

larry

Last edited:
A lot of them have sold on eBay like desertdogg pointed out..............I would say BV maybe 30 or 40? It's looking like the SV is right around what Larry said...............

Guys, thanks for all the info, I did see some selling on ebay for approx 10-23.00. But none of the #40 card which has the whole band . But to think at the rate they were inserted to be worth
25.00 range ? Just doesnt see right . I tried contacting Topps and I get tired of waiting then the phone line is suddenly busy ? Any other ideas or opinions ?
[email protected]
I also pulled a 2014 Topps 75 Anniversary Silver Logo of John F. Kennedy from 2013 Kennedy Set card #31, card is Mint but it at least has the 75 Th Topps Silver Logo on the front.

fox market, there lots of those cards on ebay. they are in the trading card section. just type in rolling stones trading cards a&bc. and you will see a ton of them the cards were made in England in 1965 to 68 they sell any where from 8 to 25 bucks depends if jagger on the card or the whole band, those sell the most. the other band members sell the least. and the better the condition the better the price. ps there are only 40 cards in the set and the last card which is a band group shot is the rarest.

larry
thanks larry did not look there

fox. & tom no problem just glad to help out. here. that,s the cool thing about this board. everybody don't know everything. so it cool to get feedback from all over the country and some parts of the world to get info on cards and such.. as far what to do with the card tom. your got the rarest card from the set. it only going to go up in value. as lefty would say from Donnie brasco. faa getta bout it. ;]

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online