Eisenhower campaign buttons FT, please read

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tony Kozelichki

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
On April 24 my 21 year old son died following a massive epileptic seizure. My wife and I have decided to endow a scholarship in his name at Culver Stockton College in Canton, MO, where he was to have graduated three weeks later. I have decided to sell all of his cards over the next few months, including a huge Sammy Sosa collection and my own Ryne Sandberg card collection with all proceeds going to the scholarship fund.

All reasonable offers will be accepted. All checks will have to clear before I send out any cards. As unbelievable as it may seem, we have had several bounced checks sent in as memorials. Checks may be made out to the Anton Kozelichki Memorial Fund.

If trading, I will accept Ernie Banks and Ron Santo cards as these are players I am able to move easily.

Shipping costs TBD, but I will keep it as low as possible.

For sale are a pair of original Eisenhower campaign pins. Each is approximately 1" in diameter and is red, white and blue in color. One says "I like Ike & Dick" and the other just says "Ike & Dick." Buttons are $5 each, or two for $8.