Review Topps Chrome - M L S

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hdjstuff

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Topps Chrome - M L S

24 packs // 4 cards per pack
3 Chrome autos per box

I received these:

68 unique Chrome cards - 68% of the 100 card set - no duplicates!!

Chrome MLS is a great issue coming on the heels of the World Cup and energy from that worldwide event (timing is excellent!) The design of the chrome card is sharp and the cards are highly reflective - thus the Chrome name. The front of the card features an action shot on a mirrored finished card.

The reverse has a pile of soccer stats - goal and shot distribution, scoring breakdown, and advanced stats... also if one is interested in even more stats, www.bsports.com/topps50.

INSERTS

Chrome Mini's

2 regular mini's --Nagbe & Henry
1 blue - #ed to99 - Wondolowski

Refractors

Regular -- 2x
Orange - #ed to 25 - Wondolowski
Atomic - #ed to 10 - DiVaio

8 Regular refractors
4 Xfractors
1 Gold #ed to 50 - Parkhurst
1 Blue - #ed to 99 - Okugo

One-Two // Mexico

One-Two - Johnson/Magee
Mexico - 3x

AUTOS

Andrew Farrell
Chris Wondolowski #ed to 25

Kevin Rowe #ed to 99

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

For the soccer (football) fans out there, the MLS chrome issue is great! I really like the 3 autos per box... that's a great value. One should be able to get most - if not all - of a base set with just 2 boxes and have a good number to trade for the ones needed for the set.

I also like the number of low numbered inserts - even though I received 3 different Wondolowski inserts - (try typing that with out errors!)

Overall grade A++ excellent issue!

Go buy several boxes and send the orange refractors to me!

Duane

Last edited:
Have never seen chrome of these looks very sweet. What do these run a pack wouldn't mind trying to find Columbus crew cards and Chicago fire cards