2014 Shriners show is coming up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jflan702

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Hey there Benchies!

The annual Shriners Show just north of Boston is getting ready. We have a full complement of dealers and the auto promoter has a nice line-up of 2004 World Series Champs Boston Red Sox, including recently included Curt Schilling. Also HOF Steve Carlton and 2 of the newest HOF'ers, Frank Thomas and Billerica's Tom Glavine!

This is the link for the auto guests.

http://sureshotpromotions.com/events.aspx

Hoping to see some of you there!

Thanks,

Last edited:
Hey John
you can count on me being there it will be Sunday as I have a football game on Friday and saturday there will be four of us on Sunday
Let me know if anyone else is going to be on Sunday
Later
Tom

Can't wait! I will be there Friday afternoon and either Saturday or Sunday depending on my softball playoff schedule. Hope to see every one there!

Scott

Count me in John. I will be there Saturday. I will try and look you up.

Can't wait! I will be there Friday afternoon and either Saturday or Sunday depending on my softball playoff schedule. Hope to see every one there!

Scott

I think Saturday for me too. Not sure what time yet. Hope to see some of you there.

Thanks,

Jeff

I should end up going Saturday.

Saturday is usually a pretty busy day with a large crowd. If you have an estimate of what time you are going to be around, post it here. I think meeting up would be great. I am going to finally meet mm1sub this year, and now that I know heritage is going, I would like to try and meet you as well. I think that the same goes for Jack, Scott and Jeff as well.

Let me know. I will be there ALLLLL day!

My schedule is finalized, I'll be there Friday most of the day and will try to sneak up there Saturday as the doors open too. John I'll be looking for you, I have a package for you from the Bench golf tourney and a couple of hits from you want lists too.

Scott

I will be a little later on Saturday - probably mid to late morning. Red Sweatshirt and on field hat with gold piping around the B from earlier this season.

Thanks,

Jeff