Valor difference (retail/hobby)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

primetimers

Pro
5.00 star(s)
Anyone know what the difference between 2014 Valor retail and hobby is. Beckett list 2014 retail valor and hobby valor. Any help would be appreciated.:confused:

iam not really sure. as I have just brought the topps mega boxes which has the two hobby packs of valor. now I seen the valor blasters. that comes with a jersey card. just never bought any as iam thinking I don't want to pay 20 bucks for a jersey card. iam thinking these jersey cards maybe only for retail. as for the base cards I have not seen any to compare with the hobby singles.

larry.

The pictures on both are the same, but hobby cards are twice as thick as the retail.

Also, though Beckett lists parallels for both retail and hobby, both of the Valor "Courage" parallels I received are numbered to 399, are the same thickness, but I got one in a retail pack and one in a hobby pack.

Last edited:
Is the hobby more glossy or have holofoil on the logo or something? Seems odd they would be exactly the same other than the card stock.