2015 GBSCC Shriner's Show

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jflan702

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Well, it's that time of year again. The GBSCC is having our annual 3 day show and Sureshot Promotions is packing quite an autograph lineup this year. They have members of the 67 Red Sox impossible dream team, the 75 Red Sox World Series team and members of the 1980 US Olympic Hockey Team, as well as a huge list of other sports stars from many different sports.

And the show is ready to go with over 300 tables and hundreds of dealers, both local and national. This show is always a great time, even during blizzards! Looking forward to seeing everyone there!

Here is the current auto lineup:

2015 GBSCC/Shriners Show
UPDATE!

GBSCC/SHRINERS SHOW UPDATE!

Here is the current line-up for the GBSCC/Shriners Show lineup on November 6 thru November 8, 2015!

Athletes scheduled to appear:

Saturday
Travis shaw - cancelled - assigned to winter ball
Neal broten
Dave Christian
Steve christoff
Jim craig
Mike eruzione
John Harrington
Steve janaszak
Rob mcclanahan
Ken morrow
Jack ocallahan
Craig Patrick
Mike ramsey
Buzz Schneider
Dave silk
Erioc stroebel
Phil verchota
Mark wells
Julie Johnston
Kelly ohara
Christine rampone
Boom boom mancini
Sam Cunningham
Phil Seibel
Lenny dinardo
Brian daubach
Dave Duncan - added

Sunday
Rico petrocelli
Reggie smith
Jose tartabull
George thomas
Bill landis
Jim lonborg
Gary bell
Lee stange
Darrell brandon
Jose Santiago
Gary waslewski
Hank fisher
Jerry moses
Mike anderws
Wade boggs
Jim bunning
Andre dawson
Dwight evans
Carlton fisk
Fred lynn
Pedro Martinez
Jim rice
John smoltz
Jo jo white
David Ortiz

Pricing and schedule will be announced soon...

Visit sureshotpromotions.com for updates and adjustments to the autograph guests.

Thanks,

Last edited:
Looks like Sunday for me this year. I remember the 1980 Hockey team but the big one for me is Big Papi. Looking forward to it.

Thanks,

Jeff

I will be going on Saturday again this year John. I hope to see you and some of the other guys there also.

Having some medical problems this year hope to be there one or two of those days will look you up when I get there
if everything turns out OK
Jack

List of auto guests updated.

Jack, we WILL see you there. Hope you are feeling better. It wouldn't be the same without you making an appearance.

Thanks,

Hi Heritage,

If you go to sureshotpromotions.com they have all of the times listed. It looks like Kelly is no longer on the list, so she may have had to cancel sometime over the last week or so. Check sureshot though for all of the details.

Thanks,

Hi Heritage,

If you go to sureshotpromotions.com they have all of the times listed. It looks like Kelly is no longer on the list, so she may have had to cancel sometime over the last week or so. Check sureshot though for all of the details.

Thanks,

I will thanks.