Review Finest N F L

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hdjstuff

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Finest N F L

2 mini boxes - 6 packs per mini - 5 cards per pack
1 Auto'd patch card and 1 auto'd jumbo relic card per Master Box

I received these:

X-fractor Auto patch
Melvin Gordon #ed to 20

Auto'd Relic
Stephon Diggs

Both autos are stickers..... and I sincerely hope that both have good financial advisers - because neither one can even write their own name!!

I do very much like the Gordon patch - it is a cool 4 color piece of his jersey!

Parallels

Red Refractor - RGIII #ed to 99
Gold Refractor - B. Marshall #ed to 150
Blue Refractor - J. Charles #ed to 250

Finest Die Cut // Finest Rookie Retro Refractor

4 Die cuts - Yeldon, Parker, White, and D. Smith
1 Retro Rookie - M. Gordon

Refractors // X-Fractors

4 Refractors - Brees, Rivers, Greene, Petty
2 X Fractors - J. Nelson and J. Thomas

Base Cards

38 Base received - no dupes - 25.3% of the 150 card set.

Of the cards I received, they are all current players. 16 rookie cards with the RC designation were received along with 22 vets. Finest is a premium issue and highly reflective. Both the player collector and the set builder should be pleased with this issue. Player collector will have a number of parallels to chase - probably several that I did not receive in this particular master box. The set builder will need to pickup at a minimum of 4 master boxes to have an opportunity to complete the set on their own - without resorting to the 'bay or other means.

My personal favorites - as always - are the die cuts. I just like the looks of the cards.

2 pet peeves - please, please, please give us some type of marking on the refractors - and on premium issues such as Finest - give us on card autos....

Overall grade B+ do not like sticker autos on premium issues! -- Very good looking cards and a good number of rookies!!

Go buy several master boxes and see if you can get a better looking patch!

Duane

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Latest posts and bumps

Members online