Plano TX Card Show 6.11.16

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sabrgeek

Bench Warmer
Come join us on June 11th for our next show at the Comfort Inn and Suites Plano East located at 700 E Central Pkwy, Plano, TX 75074. As always, our show will run from 10 AM to 4 PM.

We have two players currently scheduled to appear between 11 AM and 1 PM. First, we're happy to bring back Wally Moon, the 1954 National League Rookie of the Year, Gold Glove Winner and member of 3 World Championship teams. He also has a great book called Moon Shots and we're happy to have those books available at $20 with NO EXTRA charge for the autograph.

We are also honored to have Pat Combs, best known in the DFW for his great collegiate career at Baylor and then pitched for the Philadelphia Phillies for several years.

Each player's autographs are $8 each with a combo ticket for $15. Inscriptions are $6 each and if you purchase a combo autograph ticket we will waive the admission fee

In addition, we will have our usual sparking lineup of dealers including Leon Luckey, owner of the famed Net 54 Message Board who always has great cardboard eye candy for purchase. Another vendor Roland Belcher currently has more than 250 different 1952's including 25 of the legendary high number series including Jackie Robinson and Bobby Thomson.

We will also have a few more hobby boxes of the Decision 2016 product and anyone who buys those boxes will also receive a free promo card with a Beckett BV of $8 or more.

And, as always we will have our full line of Beckett magazines and books.

There is one more exciting aspect to this show. Somehow,. Rich scheduled the show for his birthday and since he likes to give back we will have several special things for this show. First, as always, we are always accepting donations for our next show at Adat Chavewrim. We received so many donations at the last show we actually had to get some of our valued customers to drive them to my home.

The other aspect is my beloved Wife, Dena has just began dialysis and is already on the transplant list for a new kidney. We are actively looking for someone to match her so those wonderful 5:30 trips to dialysis can stop. I don't know about you, but that's just too early in the morning. So if you are interested in being a donor please check out Www.livingdonordallas.org and if you would like to help us sock away money for that joyful day when we find a donor please feel free to donate here: https://www.gofundme.com/4nppt3zw. In addition, all my sales of the cards I have in the monster boxes, which I'm reducing to 50 cents each and all the Dallas area cards and modem baseball and football cards in penny sleeves will be given to her. I have over 5 boxes of modern Dallas area cards of better players and oddball/parallel cards so you will find some goodies there.