Sold

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Can you get a better picture of #'s 736,770, and 774. And also let me know a price delivered.

PS: Nice to see you back my friend!!

Bryon

Can you get a better picture of #'s 736,770, and 774. And also let me know a price delivered.

PS: Nice to see you back my friend!!

Bryon

Thanks good to hear from ya! 774 is EX other two are just low grade Russell is Fair other poor... added the scans in the photobucket. How about 4.00 for the three i can ship those in a pwe for .60 or padded envie for 2.50 lmk

Thanks good to hear from ya! 774 is EX other two are just low grade Russell is Fair other poor... added the scans in the photobucket. How about 4.00 for the three i can ship those in a pwe for .60 or padded envie for 2.50 lmk

I would like just the #774. If you will take 2.00 well concealed shipped in a PWE go ahead and post it up. And if you get any 1971's let me know.

Thanks,

Bryon

I would like just the #774. If you will take 2.00 well concealed shipped in a PWE go ahead and post it up. And if you get any 1971's let me know.

Thanks,

Bryon

Sent you a PM let me know thanks