Review Heritage Minor League Baseball

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hdjstuff

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Heritage Minor League Baseball

18 Packs per box -- 8 cards per pack
1 on-card auto and 1 memorabilia card per box

I received these:

123 unique base cards (200 card base set) and 3 SP's #ed 201 -225.

img819_zpsyixnbohp.jpg

In the image of 2016 Heritage, Heritage Minor League is a mirror copy of this year's Heritage - design, paper, even the backs are the same. As I have said in several other reviews, this is an issue to collate and forget for several years. I would think that 2 boxes should produce enough to complete the base set and to complete the SP portion.... I'd be looking to trade or buy.

I like the team names, logos, mascots, and jerseys of the minor leagues -- very creative!!

Parallels

img821_zps6pajgdcj.jpg

Blue - Sandy Alcantara #ed to 99
Peach -- Daniel Poncedeleon #ed to 25

Minor Miracles

img822_zpsvkkwxcmz.jpg

3x received

Stickers

img820_zpsjzitdmtx.jpg

Great cards/stickers for the young-uns!

Game Used

img823_zpsxcggeptx.jpg

Alex Reyes g/u jersey

Auto(s)

img824_zpsaqawo2to.jpg

Drew Jackson
Francis Martes

Both autos are blue Sharpee on card autos. I was only supposed to receive 1, but got 2! Excellent!!

Heritage Minor League good issue for the minor league collectors out there and very good issue for the future rookies and potential super stars of MLB.

Overall grade A

Go buy several boxes and see what autos you might pull!

Duane

Last edited:
Metsies?

34 David Thompson Columbia Fireflies
81 Wuilmer Becerra St. Lucie Mets
95 Dominic Smith Binghamton Mets
136 Gavin Cecchini Las Vegas
156 Amed Rosario St. Lucie Mets
163 Luis Carpio Kingsport Mets

That Martes card is a "Real One Autograph Team Omissions" variation and is super rare. Most likely the "case pull" which is why you got two autos instead of just one.

That Martes card is a "Real One Autograph Team Omissions" variation and is super rare. Most likely the "case pull" which is why you got two autos instead of just one.

IF it's super rare, there are a bunch of them on the 'bay. One person selling 3 at once and at this time -- .99 for the 3.

Duane

Metsies?

34 David Thompson Columbia Fireflies
81 Wuilmer Becerra St. Lucie Mets
95 Dominic Smith Binghamton Mets
136 Gavin Cecchini Las Vegas
156 Amed Rosario St. Lucie Mets
163 Luis Carpio Kingsport Mets

Out of 6 -- I have only 1 -- #81 Wuilmer Becerra

He is yours... post as free.

Duane

Any Hartford Yard Goats? Not sure on numbers. They are a Colorado farm team. Played entire season this year on the road because their new home stadium wasnt ready.

Thanks,

Jeff