Looking for Current Atlanta Hawks 2015-2017 Base/Inserts/Parallels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dragonslayer913

Legend
5.00 star(s)
Title mentions it all-Let me know what you have and what your looking for in return or visit MY SITE link in sig to see if there is anything you can use.

Best,
David

Last edited:
Should have a bunch for you - will be sorting 2016/17 NBA Hoops and Donruss in the next couple days. Will get a list together for you as soon as I can. Thanks.

Found the following Hawks:
2016/17 Donruss:
162 Taurean Prince (RC) - Press proof 290/299

34 Dennis Schroder x2
35 paul millsap
36 Dwight howard
37 kent bazemore
38 kyle korver x2
162 Taurean prince (RC) x2
168 deandre bembry (RC) x2

2016/17 NBA Hoops:
Road to the Finals - 5 - Al Horford 648/2016

40 paul millsap
41 dennis Schroder
42 kent bazemore
44 kyle korver
89 jarrett jack
117 Dwight howard
185 Thabo sefolosha

Let me know which ones you are interested in and we can figure out a deal. Thanks.

Do you have any 2016/17 basketball to trade outside of your site list? If not, can look at your site - is baseball on the table for a trade? Or just basketball? Thanks.

I will be getting more basketball over the next day or so as I prefer to trade basketball I do have a Stephen Curry Donruss All-Stars available FT

I will be getting more basketball over the next day or so as I prefer to trade basketball I do have a Stephen Curry Donruss All-Stars available FT

I saw that on your trade list. Also saw a 09/10 panini wayne ellington I would be interested in. If you happen to pull any brice Johnson/marcus paige in your basketball, would include that and call it a deal! Thanks.