Looking for cheaper Kevin Durant stuff.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lefty

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
I know cheap and Durant usually don't go together but I'm looking for base/insert/refractor and maybe a jersey or 2. I only have a handful of Basketball cards for trade but have all other sports. If you have anything available just lmk and also who/what that you would be looking for in return. Thanks!

I have a couple of Durant cards from 2016/17 NBA Hoops and Donruss. Would be looking for Brice Johnson/Marcus Paige in return.

I have a couple of Durant cards from 2016/17 NBA Hoops and Donruss. Would be looking for Brice Johnson/Marcus Paige in return.

Thanks for the post but nothing of those guys. I actually just looked and I have a total of 5 Basketball cards lol.

I have a lot of his RC. Most are a little higher, but have some lower end like Topps. If interested, would take a comparable star/prospect RC in baseball or football.

Thanks
Kirby

I have a lot of his RC. Most are a little higher, but have some lower end like Topps. If interested, would take a comparable star/prospect RC in baseball or football.

Thanks
Kirby

Hey Kirby...not sure if I have anything comparable since I mainly collect Hockey. Here are links to my Baseball and Football stuff and just started taking pics of stuff as I cleaned off my desk and the link to my Flikr is in my sig.

http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showthread.php/445337-Help-me-turn-this-Baseball-into-Hockey!

http://www.thebenchtrading.com/show...nts-to-help-me-turn-this-Football-into-Hockey

Thanks!

Any current Minnesota Wild RCs?

Not much to brag about lol.....

2005-06 Upper Deck Victory #287 Ryan Suter RC
2013-14 Panini Prizm #292 Jordan Schroeder RC

I'm sure I have a Suter jersey (Preds) and a Parise jersey and probably some inserts but not much Wild stuff...sorry.

Not much to brag about lol.....

2005-06 Upper Deck Victory #287 Ryan Suter RC
2013-14 Panini Prizm #292 Jordan Schroeder RC

I'm sure I have a Suter jersey (Preds) and a Parise jersey and probably some inserts but not much Wild stuff...sorry.

Hmmm...I'd really like to help you out as I have a ton of extras...how about any Paul Kariya or Teemu Selanne RCs or some Kariya (Ducks uni) inserts?

Thanks
Kirby

Last edited:
Hmmm...I'd really like to help you out as I have a ton of extras...how about any Paul Kariya or Teemu Selanne RCs or some Kariya (Ducks uni) inserts?

Thanks
Kirby

I appreciate it. Let me get with a couple buddies and see what they have. Any specific Wild rookies you are looking for?

Hi -

I have these few Durants that I want to swap for Baseball. LMK. Thanks!

Scobes

2012-13 Limited #115 Kevin Durant (OKC) ($5)
2012-13 Prestige #41 Kevin Durant (OKC) ($2.50)
2013-14 Pinnacle The Naturals #14 Kevin Durant (OKC) ($4)

Mainly the younger guys...Granlund, Zucker, Dumba...Dubnyk, Parise, Suter are good too.

Thanks
Kirby

I appreciate you trying to work something out. No luck with my buddies but will be on the look out in the Hockey groups I'm in for stuff. I'll send you a private message if I find anything. Just wanted to update so I don't have you waiting since it may be a bit. Thanks!