Junker To Clunker Starter/Complete Sets - Lets Trade!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bhk5150

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Attention to all the REAL collectors! Do you have a couple dozen of those mass produced sets in the doubles part of your collection that cost more to buy the wax packs of way back when than they are worth now and cannot find someone to trade them to? Got a couple of 4,000 count boxes taking up space that no one wants to barter for because the postage probably costs more than the value of the set? Well.....YOU'RE PRAYERS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED!!! How so? Here's the deal; Let me know what you have, what you fairly value your starter(s) or complete set(s) at, and if I do not have it already in my collection, I will send you fair value from my own stock pile of starter/completed sets of something you don't have in your collection. Yes, I agree, postage is a factor even if you send it media mail. But again, this offer is for the real collector. Those who can put aside (slightly) the financial factor in order to get something new and to make some space in their dens! So, what cha got? Hit me here or at [email protected] , let me know what board you found me on (I belong to several) and lets get some cardboard moving between us! And while you saw me on this thread, I do trade for all sports as well as non sports cards, and even vinyl (45 RPM and LP's to you born after 1980). Thanks for the read. And looking forward to hearing from you.

God Bless - Bill K.

Attention to all the REAL collectors! Do you have a couple dozen of those mass produced sets in the doubles part of your collection that cost more to buy the wax packs of way back when than they are worth now and cannot find someone to trade them to? Got a couple of 4,000 count boxes taking up space that no one wants to barter for because the postage probably costs more than the value of the set? Well.....YOU'RE PRAYERS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED!!! How so? Here's the deal; Let me know what you have, what you fairly value your starter(s) or complete set(s) at, and if I do not have it already in my collection, I will send you fair value from my own stock pile of starter/completed sets of something you don't have in your collection. Yes, I agree, postage is a factor even if you send it media mail. But again, this offer is for the real collector. Those who can put aside (slightly) the financial factor in order to get something new and to make some space in their dens! So, what cha got? Hit me here or at [email protected] , let me know what board you found me on (I belong to several) and lets get some cardboard moving between us! And while you saw me on this thread, I do trade for all sports as well as non sports cards, and even vinyl (45 RPM and LP's to you born after 1980). Thanks for the read. And looking forward to hearing from you.

God Bless - Bill K.

What about unopened packs?

Hi Bill,

Great post. I'd be interested to see if we could drum something up if I could trade for Burger King oddball sets or O-***-Chee baseball sets. LMK if you have an inventory and I will do the same. No trade too small for me!

[email protected]

Hey VMan, unopened packs sound interesting. What do you have?

Don, I am sure I have some OPC stuff available, and perhaps some Burger King. Let me know what you come up with when time permits.

Thanks guys.

God Bless - Billy

Hey Bill, I have the following starer set if you are interested:

2013 Panini I (63 cards)
2014 Donruss II (45 cards)
2000 Skybox Dominion (whole set minus 3 cards)

I love this idea. If you are interested in any or all of these let me know and we will work something out.

Thanks,

Bryon

Hey Bryon,

I would love to make a run at the Dominion near set. And as I recall I still owe you from your cardboard kindness back in April of last year. So if we work out anything, I have to make your pile that much heavier:). Hit me back and let me know what I can send you. Took a look at your want lists about a month ago to see if I could hit them, but to no avail. Perhaps you started something since then?

God Bless - Billy

Hey Bryon,

I would love to make a run at the Dominion near set. And as I recall I still owe you from your cardboard kindness back in April of last year. So if we work out anything, I have to make your pile that much heavier:). Hit me back and let me know what I can send you. Took a look at your want lists about a month ago to see if I could hit them, but to no avail. Perhaps you started something since then?

God Bless - Billy

I would love a shot at the O-***-Chee baseball if you have any. I have the O-***-Chee Premier stuff but anything else I can use. Just let me know what you have.

Thanks,

Bryon

Its nothing major, I believe it is 1990 or 1991 Score Baseball. If you are interested I will get an exact count. LMK

Hey Byron,

About the only OPC I have of substance is a decent size starter set of Topps/OPC Premier Hockey. Most if not all of the stars of the day if your interested. PLMK

Hey Vman,

Thank you for your offer. But I am pretty well swimming in those myself, and cannot find anyone to trade for what I have. Should I find anyone, I will send him your way.

God Bless - Billy

Hey Byron,

About the only OPC I have of substance is a decent size starter set of Topps/OPC Premier Hockey. Most if not all of the stars of the day if your interested. PLMK

Hey Vman,

Thank you for your offer. But I am pretty well swimming in those myself, and cannot find anyone to trade for what I have. Should I find anyone, I will send him your way.

God Bless - Billy

Thanks

Hey Byron,

Hey Vman,

God Bless - Billy

How many Finest baseball extra's do you have? I am just starting those and would love to get some.

Hey Byron,

Inventory says I HAVE 72 OUT OF 165 CARDS (INCLUDING SHANAHAN, YZERMAN, SAKIC, PRONGER, BLAKE, HASEK, BORQUE, ROY AND MESSIER)

Hey Byron,

Inventory says I HAVE 72 OUT OF 165 CARDS (INCLUDING SHANAHAN, YZERMAN, SAKIC, PRONGER, BLAKE, HASEK, BORQUE, ROY AND MESSIER)

I only collect baseball. If you have any non-Topps base like A&G or Gypsy Queen I can use those.