Looking to trade for toploders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Camsue

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Hello and thank you for reading. I am in need of toploaders regular and thicker. Looking to trade for them please let me know what you have and what you are looking for in return thank you

I have quite a few that I could part with.I only collect football tho and I don't see any in your trade list.Do you have any 2016 football rookies or Andrew Luck ,Brady or Manning inserts that would make it worth my while(shipping would be costly)

How many do you need? I can put together about 100 if you need them. They are used though. Just let me know.

I have quite a few that I could part with.I only collect football tho and I don't see any in your trade list.Do you have any 2016 football rookies or Andrew Luck ,Brady or Manning inserts that would make it worth my while(shipping would be costly)
The only football I have is PC items for my nephews thank you though

what the heck.I have a bunch of good used ones.Regular and thicker.I will fill $7.30 box full and send them to you free as long as you pay for the box.How's that sound ?

I could use the 100 please let me know hat you would need in return thank you

I have 150 ready to go. Not looking for much in trade. Any Non-Topps base cards or inserts will work so if you can give me an idea or if you have a trade list we will work something out. If you want PM me your address and I will ship these out to you tomorrow and we can work out a trade later.

Thanks,

Bryon

what the heck.I have a bunch of good used ones.Regular and thicker.I will fill $7.30 box full and send them to you free as long as you pay for the box.How's that sound ?
please let me finish the above trades first you were looking for football which the only football I have is pc items set back for my nephews. I will see what I have and we can go from there