WA state card show possibility ... LF advice and interest :)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cardtrader2005

BANNED
5.00 star(s)
BANNED
looking to see if there are people from tacoma-ish to gig harbor to bremerton to poulsbo and all areas inbetween that would be interested in sports cards and collectible shows that you dont have to drive 90 minutes to get to a show via I-5 traffic.

right now i am considering KITSAP FAIRGROUNDS & EVENTS CENTER / eaglesnest - 15, 8 foot tables.
http://www.kitsapgov.com/parks/Facilities_Recreation/Pages/EagleNest.htm
about 25ish a table for 8 hours for one day. not to mention this place comes with a kitchen tons of parking easy access rest rooms just the works! i will look more into this just so much.

or the gig harbor inn. still have to check them out. it wouldnt happen until say july at the earlist since i have a future card collecting baby girl coming with in the next 8 weeks :)

i keep missing the shows in bellevue and shoreline (north of seattle) even the portland oregon shows.
there just isnt anything for us anymore south of seattle.

in san diego they had a friday night show every friday which was awesome!

so is there enough interested people in washington from tacoma south to bremerton area? even consider gaming cards too.

also i would note i will not be trying to make money off the show just to fill out the 15 tables and call it good.

so i ask (again i know) is there any interest would anyone want to do this with me and get tables?

feel free to ask questions send me email [email protected] and i will get back to you asap.

thanks again for reading.

chuck