WTTF: Shawn Kemp RCs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sportnut08

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Looking for the following RCs of Shawn Kemp:
90-91 Fleer #178
90-91 Hoops #279
90-91 Skybox #268

PLMK what you have.

Thanks
Kirby

Kirby I have about 40 of the Fleer, 45 of the Hoops and about 150 of the Skybox. No that was not a typo! How many of each would you like?

BTW, I did not buy those by boxes or packs. I bought a few basketball collections that were loaded with his RCs and that is how I ended up with so many. It seems a few guys got burned on speculating on his RCs.

Kirby I have about 40 of the Fleer, 45 of the Hoops and about 150 of the Skybox. No that was not a typo! How many of each would you like?

BTW, I did not buy those by boxes or packs. I bought a few basketball collections that were loaded with his RCs and that is how I ended up with so many. It seems a few guys got burned on speculating on his RCs.

Wow! That's crazy. Really just need one of each for nostalgia sake. Once upon a time he was my favorite player when I was a kid. What can I get you for them?

Thanks
Kirby

Yes that is crazy! The funny thing is when I tried to put together some 1900-91 Hoops sets the card I had a hard time getting was Willie Burton's RC! I had 5 sets going at once and only needed the "rare and much sought after" Willie Burton RC for all 5 sets! I finally got those though.

Kirby, let me take a look at your basketball trade list and I'll get back to you. I am working on a lot of sets in the 1990s and early 2000s and I am sure I can use some cards on your trade list. I just saw a 2002-03 Fleer Tradition Amare Stoudimire RC #280 that I need. Let me take a closer look at that trade list to see if there are some cards on sets I am closer to completing. We'll get this done pretty quick.

Are you sure I can't interest you in acquiring Kemp RCs by the pound? LOL

Lol. Check it over and let me know what you can use. I'm sure you would have something else I could use as well.

Thanks
Kirby

How about the following three cards?

2002-03 Fleer Tradition #280 Amare Stoudimire RC
1996-97 Metal Marcus Camby RC #215
2003-04 Bowman David West RC #120

I did not price these cards out but I am guessing they are comparable to the Kemps in value. LMK on that and if there is anything else you are looking for.

How about the following three cards?

2002-03 Fleer Tradition #280 Amare Stoudimire RC
1996-97 Metal Marcus Camby RC #215
2003-04 Bowman David West RC #120

I did not price these cards out but I am guessing they are comparable to the Kemps in value. LMK on that and if there is anything else you are looking for.

Yup. Pretty close. Kemps are 1.50, 1.50, 2.50. Amare 4.00, West 4.00, Camby 1.00. Happen to have any current Denver Nuggets RCs? Or do you mainly have older bball?

Kirby

Oh shoot! And here I thought the Kemps were worth many more times that value. I thought I was gonna be rich with those!

Actually you can take the West Bowman RC out of the mix as I don't need that one for my sets. I just added that one guesstimating those cards were going to be near the same value. The Stoudimire and Camby will be fine for the Kemps as I do need those.

I don't have much in the way of newer basketball. I mean, I remember the Denver Nuggets when they were the Rockets, so what do you expect? LOL Ah yes, the ABA, where men were men and one team's cheerleaders actually wore bikinis during the games. Ah yes, the good old days! LOL.

If you want, go ahead and post it up and I'll get these in the mail tomorrow.

It's posted! Thank you very much.

Funny story. I have some old school papers, you know the cute stuff mom saves. There's one from first or second grade (this would be about 1996 or so) and it's a "what I want for Christmas" list. Among my list is a "swne kepe jesey" my poor attempt at spelling Shawn Kemp jersey LOL! My friend said I was obsessed with him (which oddly enough I don't quite recall), but if I wanted his jersey it must have been true!

Thanks again!
Kirby

Anyone else interested in Kemp RCs before my stock runs out? They are going fast (like hot cakes even!) and supplies are limited! Cash, check, money order or graded Mantle Rookies (BGS only!!) will work. PM works best. ORDER NOW!