Lot of 1971 Topps baseball FT/will trade in your favor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I am very interested in the lot, I dont have anything off of your want list , but i can trade you these 3 cards from 1961 ...197 Dick Hall, 236 Camilio Pascual and 395 Chuck Estrada....i can send pics if you would like to look at the cards, please let me know if we can make a trade....Thank you Charlie

I am very interested in the lot, I dont have anything off of your want list , but i can trade you these 3 cards from 1961 ...197 Dick Hall, 236 Camilio Pascual and 395 Chuck Estrada....i can send pics if you would like to look at the cards, please let me know if we can make a trade....Thank you Charlie

I am very interested. I wouldn't worry about sending pics. What would you say is the approximate condition?

Thanks,

Jay

is there anything on my trade list that would interest you? I would really like to add these cards to my set

Thanks

I am looking for $9.00 in BV for the lot. If you can't hit anything from my want list, the 1961 Topps Matthews sounds great. If you search the vintage FT section, you'll see all of the vintage I have available. Hope we can make a deal.

Thanks,

Jay

I am looking for $9.00 in BV for the lot. If you can't hit anything from my want list, the 1961 Topps Matthews sounds great. If you search the vintage FT section, you'll see all of the vintage I have available. Hope we can make a deal.

Thanks,

Jay

$9 in BV from just the vintage want list?