Attn Card Supply Dealers. I Need Binders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bonzomoretti

HOF
5.00 star(s)
I am looking for the best price on some new 3inch Baseball Card Binders. Mine are overstuffed and falling apart. I need 4, 6 or 8 binders in all. Depends on best price for multiple binders. I can get them on Ebay for about $9.00 apiece which includes shipping to East Coast. Can anyone do better than that here at "The Bench"? Would rather support our sponsors here. I am not picky about what color they are or if they are all the same. They do need to be sturdy and solid as they will be holding memorabilia from the 1960's. More concerned on saving $$$.

Please LMK. Thanks, Mike

Mike,
I have 8 binders on hand right now....have no idea on what it is going to cost to ship to you...I am going to be off work either Thurs or Friday, If you don't hear anything or get a hold of any by then, I will find out what the cost will be for you....What is your Zip Code?

The binders I have are just plain white and one green one also

Mike,
I have 8 binders on hand right now....have no idea on what it is going to cost to ship to you...I am going to be off work either Thurs or Friday, If you don't hear anything or get a hold of any by then, I will find out what the cost will be for you....What is your Zip Code?

The binders I have are just plain white and one green one also
What kind of condition are they in? Smoke free home? Interested. Zip is 08109. Thanks Robert, Mike

I'd just get em from Wallyworld unless you want them decorated in sports fashion. Just had to get a few for my kids school & nowhere near $9.00. Maybe look at Amazon. GL

I'd just get em from Wallyworld unless you want them decorated in sports fashion. Just had to get a few for my kids school & nowhere near $9.00. Maybe look at Amazon. GL

Prefer to get the "D" ring binders for cards. I'll check WallyWorld as it is "back to school" time. Thx

I have some binders that are sport specific. They have blue covers and white highlights and lettering. The problem is that they have football and hockey lettering. I would have to check how many I have and what it would cost if you're interested. Plmk thanks Butch

Not going to be worth it for you for me to send to expensive...I would definitely go to your local Wal-Mart

1" or 1-1/2" D ring binders are reasonable at either Target or WalMart. With the transparent cover over the outside, they decorate up nicely: https://mmmrhubarb.wordpress.com/2011/12/20/organizational-behavior/

I have some binders that are sport specific. They have blue covers and white highlights and lettering. The problem is that they have football and hockey lettering. I would have to check how many I have and what it would cost if you're interested. Plmk thanks Butch

Thanks for checking guys. I kinda figured that postage would make it unaffordable/sensible so I went to Wallyworld today. They didn't have 3inch binders so I bought a bunch of 1.5 inches. At $3 a pop it was worth it. Thanks for chiming in. Mike

Thanks for checking guys. I kinda figured that postage would make it unaffordable/sensible so I went to Wallyworld today. They didn't have 3inch binders so I bought a bunch of 1.5 inches. At $3 a pop it was worth it. Thanks for chiming in. Mike

You shouldn't go more than 1-1/2" anyway, as they become pretty unwieldy when full of cards. Good luck with your organizing