Small bunch of vintage for trade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mm1sub

HOF
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
I have picked up a little bit of vintage:

1965 Topps #57 Cardinals Team
1967 Topps #11,374
1970 Topps #504
1971 Topps #85,721
1979 Topps a bunch of stars. List upon request

All are in at least exmt condition

I also have some of condition vintage:

1971 Topps #386
1972 Topps #671
1974 Topps #250 (Willie McCovey Washington Nat'l League on front)
1978 Topps #608

I also have a lot of 250 1979 Topps. The grade in vg condition if not worse but it does include the Ozzie Smith rookie and Nolan Ryan.

If anybody is interested in any or all of these let me know and we will work something out. I do not need vintage in return for these.

Thanks,

Bryon

Last edited:
Hi Bryon -

Not much, but I can use these two:

1967 Topps #291,425

Let me know what I can get you in return. Thanks!

Scobes

Hey Scott, do you still have the following card for trade?

2015 Topps #516B Lorenzo Cain SP (High Fiving) (KC) ($8)

I am not sure if I have enough for it but maybe we can still work something out. I pulled the two vintage you wanted so consider them yours.

Thanks,

Bryon

Hello Bryon,

I could use whatever you have left if you can find enough from my trade page. If not then the 79's I could drop from my want list.

Thanks,

Brad

Hello Bryon,

I could use whatever you have left if you can find enough from my trade page. If not then the 79's I could drop from my want list.

Thanks,

Brad

Hey Brad, I can use the following from your trade list:

2007 Topps Heritage Yellow Team Name 13-52-76-77-85

I can also you any of your 2009 Topps A&G base cards. I can send all the cards except for the two that Scobes wants and let you determine trade value. If that works PM me your address and I will get all of them shipped out to you.

Thanks,

Bryon

Hey Brad, I can use the following from your trade list:

2007 Topps Heritage Yellow Team Name 13-52-76-77-85

I can also you any of your 2009 Topps A&G base cards. I can send all the cards except for the two that Scobes wants and let you determine trade value. If that works PM me your address and I will get all of them shipped out to you.

Thanks,

Bryon

Sounds great to me Bryon. I will send you a PM shortly with address.

Merry X-Mas!

Hey Scott, do you still have the following card for trade?

2015 Topps #516B Lorenzo Cain SP (High Fiving) (KC) ($8)

I am not sure if I have enough for it but maybe we can still work something out. I pulled the two vintage you wanted so consider them yours.

Thanks,

Bryon

Bryon -

It's all good. You can either add in a surprise or you can just make it up next time. Trade is posted. Thanks!

Scobes