Looking to trade 2011/2012 - present base for NOT base

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jmintz

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I'm trying to clear out clutter. Have a favorite team or player? Trying to finish some sets? Let me help you out!

Here's what I'm looking to do - move base, for, well, not base. I'm not really looking for anything in particular, and I don't expect to get a LeBron auto or a Jordan rookie for this stuff. I'm just looking to get some cards that I either enjoy or can use as tradebait. I'm looking for rookies of "marketable" guys, or game-used stuff, or refractors, or numbered, or, if it makes sense for all parties involved, maybe an auto. I'm not really into inserts unless it's numbered.

I've mostly got stuff from 2012-present, from when I got back into collecting. Most of this base is lower-end retail product - Hoops, Prizm, Donruss, Prestige, and Contenders. I have some from others (a wee bit of Gold Standard, Intrigue, etc.).

All I ask is that you understand what I'm looking to do here before I start pulling lists together. I'm going to go through hundreds, if not thousands of cards. What I don't want to do is spend a lot of time digging and compiling a list and then get told you're only looking to trade base for base. I don't expect anyone to make a deal just because I dig up a list, but I expect you to understand what you're going to need to part with here :)

If anyone would prefer buying, I'd happily sell for cheap. Generally I don't expect to make much on base, so we can come up with a reasonable price, and then as long as you cover the postage (I'll weigh for an exact amount), we're going to be able to make a deal. Paypal only.

NOTE: I currently don't have a ton of Curry or Lebron, and this is from 2012-present so no reason to ask about Jordan.