Anyone Need Toploaders in Bulk?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I can use a lot. Don't have to worry about postage either. I'll take as many as you want to part with. You going to the show this weekend at its new location?

Unfortunately I just traded them away. I do have quite a few screw downs and some other plastic boxes and snaps, but this deal just about cleaned me out!
I went to my first show in probably ten years a couple of weeks ago. Where is the "new location"? It's been so long I no longer receive notice.
Boots
have not been to
I can use a lot. Don't have to worry about postage either. I'll take as many as you want to part with. You going to the show this weekend at its new location?

I just did a trade for almost all of the toploaders I had, as well as for some screw downs, plastic hinged cases, snap cases, est.
I still have a bunch of screw downs if anyone is interested. Would be happy to trade them for hist to my wants here: http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...nts?highlight=
I haven't looked at shipping costs, but my first thought is that I might be able to fit some into a small flat rate box. I'll check and update this thread.
Thanks.