Top Loaders needed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

7guns

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I just did a big deal so now I need 800-900 gently used ones. I would prefer to trade something for them if possible. Please let me know if you can help me out. Thanks

Went thru some boxes I had and found some toploaders, about 700. One box has about 170 clean, gently used and the other 520+ are mixed, gently used and many tape or tape residue. Didn't really feel like separating them. A lot are in decent shape, but there are some ugly taped ones. :(

Anyway, just checking if you might be interested. Also, if interested, what did you have in mind for trading. Obviously, shipping would be the biggest cost.

LMK, Thanks, Tim

Thanks for the reply I actually ended up buying a case on Amazon since I did not get any reply's and forgot to have this thread closed.Hope you did not go looking for them just for me.

Thanks for the reply I actually ended up buying a case on Amazon since I did not get any reply's and forgot to have this thread closed.Hope you did not go looking for them just for me.

No worries. I needed to find out what was in the boxes anyway, and how many I had. And now I know. :)

Take care. Thanks for the reply.