Hulk Hogan & Chris Jericho autos for trade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cornwellfamily

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Pulled a Hulk Hogan and Chris Jericho autos from Americana and looking to trade for Baseball (Prefer Cubs or HOF) but would entertain offers
The Hogan has been traded. Still have the Jericho

Pulled a Hulk Hogan and Chris Jericho autos from Americana and looking to trade for Baseball (Prefer Cubs or HOF) but would entertain offers

I'd be mildly interested in the Jericho auto if you want to take a look at my trade page and PM me with a proposed deal.

BTW, I've met both Hogan and Y2J in-person and both were super, super nice.
I met Hulk in Asheville, NC in 1995 when I was 16 and he was shooting a promo where The Big Show ran over his motorcycle with a monster truck.
Hulk signed the handlebars of the demolished motorcycle and I still have it!

I met Y2J the Tampa airport in 2013 and he actually came up to me because I had an Avenged Sevenfold shirt on and we talked music and about how I saw him when he was Kid Lionheart and wrestled for Smoky Mountain Wrestling in the early 90's way before he was in ECW, WCW or WWE (and now NJPW!).

I'd be mildly interested in the Jericho auto if you want to take a look at my trade page and PM me with a proposed deal.

BTW, I've met both Hogan and Y2J in-person and both were super, super nice.
I met Hulk in Asheville, NC in 1995 when I was 16 and he was shooting a promo where The Big Show ran over his motorcycle with a monster truck.
Hulk signed the handlebars of the demolished motorcycle and I still have it!

I met Y2J the Tampa airport in 2013 and he actually came up to me because I had an Avenged Sevenfold shirt on and we talked music and about how I saw him when he was Kid Lionheart and wrestled for Smoky Mountain Wrestling in the early 90's way before he was in ECW, WCW or WWE (and now NJPW!).

Interesting stories. Cool story about the handlebars. Will look at your trade page and let you know if I find anything. Thanks

Looked at your trade page and didn't see anything that I could really use. Would prefer an auto of a Cub or low end HOFer for the Jericho

Would you be interested in this Cubs auto for the Hogan:
2014 Bowman Chrome Prospect Autographs Blue Wave Refractors #BCAPPJ Pierce Johnson #45/50

thanks

Any interest in any of these for the Hogan? No idea on a value of the Hogan.

MAX SZCZUR 2012 Bowman Chrome #BCA-MS
MAX SZCZUR 2015 Panini Prizm Rookie autographs #64
MAX SZCZER 2017 Diamond Kings Signatures dual gu patch (white & blue on gray and blue & gray on gray)#DKS-MS #'d 16/49
2017 Topps Chrome Rob Zastryzny Rc auto #RA-RZ
2005 Zenith Mark Prior Red Hot Prime #RH-8 #'d 07/25 (red white patch on gray jersey)