Would Love To Close These Sets

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bhk5150

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Thanks for looking at my post. I would love to trade for any/all hits you have to complete these sets. Please let me know what you have and I what you may be looking for value wise and I will do my best to make a respectful offer. For faster response, please feel free to e-mail me direct at [email protected] , as I do not frequent the board as I check my mail, Of course we can post any trades we agree on here. Again, thanks for looking.

God Bless - Bill Keenan

1992 TOPPS BATMAN RETURNS (STARTED 1/20/14) – 1, 42, 56, 61, 70, 74, 78, 81, 84

1993 TOPPS STAR WARS GALAXY (STARTED 1/20/14) – 1-26

2004 RITTENHOUSE THE QUOTABLE STAR TREK ORIGINAL SERIES (STARTED 9/8/17) – 22, 55, 66, 99

2004 TOPPS WACKY PACKAGES SERIES 1 (STARTED 1/13/07) – 7, 21, 43, 49, 55

2016 TOPPS STAR WARS ROGUE ONE MISSION BRIEFING (STARTED 9/3/17) – 22

Hi Bill -

I found this one for you:

2016 TOPPS STAR WARS ROGUE ONE MISSION BRIEFING (STARTED 9/3/17) – 22

I posted it up as a free card. Enjoy!

Scobes

Scobes my friend, I DO enjoy! Thank you so much for both your time in looking an your generously. I will certainly close this deal over the weekend when more time permits. But I would still like to send you something if I may. I have no T206 Wagners or 52 Mantles laying around (to be sure). But I really do appreciate your kindness. Please send me your want lists. I'll do my best come Saturday.

God Bless - Billy

Scobes my friend, I DO enjoy! Thank you so much for both your time in looking an your generously. I will certainly close this deal over the weekend when more time permits. But I would still like to send you something if I may. I have no T206 Wagners or 52 Mantles laying around (to be sure). But I really do appreciate your kindness. Please send me your want lists. I'll do my best come Saturday.

God Bless - Billy

Billy -

Here is my wantlist:

https://sites.google.com/site/scobescollectingwants/

If you find something, cool! If not, no problem at all - I'd be glad to finish off that set for you!

Scobes

Hey Scobes,

Inventory says I have the following;

1987-88 OPC - 39, 54, 71, 85 and 158

If that is acceptable, please let me know and I will physically pull these cards and confirm back when I have done so. Thank you.

God Bless - Billy

Hey Scobes,

Inventory says I have the following;

1987-88 OPC - 39, 54, 71, 85 and 158

If that is acceptable, please let me know and I will physically pull these cards and confirm back when I have done so. Thank you.

God Bless - Billy

Billy -

Yup! I still need those. Thanks!!

Scobes