Hoyt Wilhelm 1969 Topps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I need one for my set but it looks to be less than exmt (lower right corner, right side). Mint bv's at $8 so selling mint would be around $3. What condition would you call it? No creases? LMK. Might trade for it.

There are no creases. I would call it vg-ex, based on the grade descriptions from Beckett. That puts it in a range of about 30% if I remember correctly. Not sure what you mean on this though - "Mint bv's at $8 so selling mint would be around $3". Anyways, let me know your thoughts. Thanks, Tony.

There are no creases. I would call it vg-ex, based on the grade descriptions from Beckett. That puts it in a range of about 30% if I remember correctly. Not sure what you mean on this though - "Mint bv's at $8 so selling mint would be around $3". Anyways, let me know your thoughts. Thanks, Tony.

Mint cards usually sell at 1/3 bv is what I was referring to in my post. Looking for an ex+ Wilhelm. Thanks anyway. Mike

Not cutting hairs, but MINT according to Beckett is $24, NM is $8. I am sure you can find one in the condition you are looking for for $3 though, just not sure if that will be a delivered price.
Good luck and thanks for the interest.
Mint cards usually sell at 1/3 bv is what I was referring to in my post. Looking for an ex+ Wilhelm. Thanks anyway. Mike

Not cutting hairs, but MINT according to Beckett is $24, NM is $8. I am sure you can find one in the condition you are looking for for $3 though, just not sure if that will be a delivered price.
Good luck and thanks for the interest.

Don't know where you are getting your bv's...but online Beckett has 1969 Wilhelm #565 at $8 mint.