WTTF: Marvel Comic Books

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Scobes

HOF
5.00 star(s)
Hey Everyone -

I collected Comic Books heavily throughout the 1990s and still have my collection of several thousand. I gave them up in the late 1990s to focus entirely on Sports Cards and I haven't really touched them since. But for some reason, I have the urge to get back into them a little. I used to collect everything - Marvel, DC, Image, but now I'm really only interested in Marvel Comics. I already have a ton from the 1980s-1990s, and nothing from the late 1990s to today, but I am willing to consider any Marvel Comics. This is really exploratory on my part, as I haven't really gotten back into comics, but I just want to see what's out there. Basically, if you have a stack of comics that you'd like to swap for some cards, perhaps we can work something out. I'd really love to trade my non-Baseball for them, but will obviously consider any deals - so let's start up some trade talks.

Let me know what you have and what you're looking for in return.

Thanks!

Scobes

Just started getting back into comic books a little bit.

Been working on The Amazing Spider Man - Renew Your Vows series & just started with volume 1 of a new comic - Cemetery Beach. As I pick up more titles, will post them here - if any of it ends up for trade, will let you know.

Just started getting back into comic books a little bit.

Been working on The Amazing Spider Man - Renew Your Vows series & just started with volume 1 of a new comic - Cemetery Beach. As I pick up more titles, will post them here - if any of it ends up for trade, will let you know.

That's cool. Two weeks ago, I picked up a random box of comics off Ebay and have another arriving today. Mainly just for reading and to see what's been going on the past two decades (even though I have read some of the major story arcs, like Civil War I and II, at B&N). This time, I think I'll focus on titles that I really liked back in the day - Iron Man, Avengers, Uncanny Xmen, Punisher, What If, etc. I'd look to get rid of the rest, so, once I ever go through my comics (which may be months off from now), perhaps we can trade, if you are looking for any 1980s-1990s titles. I know I will purge all of my DC and most of Image comics.

Scobes

Here are the latest books that I have picked up:

Cemetery Beach #1

59251[/ATTACH]"]2ls908h.jpg

Cemetery Beach #2

59253[/ATTACH]"]2ut43tj.jpg

Wonder Woman/Justice League Dark #1

59255[/ATTACH]"]1zxv4mb.jpg

Spider Man - Typhoid Fever #1

59257[/ATTACH]"]6pruif.jpg

Trying to find #1 issues that have cover appeal and feature characters that I like.

Attachments

• 2ls908h.jpg
    2ls908h.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 2ut43tj.jpg
    2ut43tj.jpg
  • 1zxv4mb.jpg
    1zxv4mb.jpg
  • 6pruif.jpg
    6pruif.jpg
Here are the latest books that I have picked up:

Cemetery Beach #1

59387[/ATTACH]"]2ls908h.jpg

Cemetery Beach #2

59389[/ATTACH]"]2ut43tj.jpg

Wonder Woman/Justice League Dark #1

59391[/ATTACH]"]1zxv4mb.jpg

Spider Man - Typhoid Fever #1

59393[/ATTACH]"]6pruif.jpg

Trying to find #1 issues that have cover appeal and feature characters that I like.

Very cool! I picked up a couple of random comic lots off ebay to read some newer stuff. Until I dig out my comic boxes, I'm just going to pick up some random things.

Anyone else read/trade/have comics?

Scobes

Attachments

• 2ls908h.jpg
    2ls908h.jpg
  • 2ut43tj.jpg
    2ut43tj.jpg
  • 1zxv4mb.jpg
    1zxv4mb.jpg
  • 6pruif.jpg
    6pruif.jpg
Can't believe it has been over two years since this thread was bumped.....

Picked up a new book Saturday at Four Corners Comics in Gettysburg (Art & Holly are the best).

Artist signed variant cover of Lady Death - Scorched Earth -- Ken Hunt

Attachments

• lady death a.jpg
    lady death a.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 2