top loaders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

forallsports

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
I am looking for solid top loaders which hold 2 or more cards preferably. I will also trade for
single top loaders. Doesn't have to be new ones, used is o.k. I have baseball and football
for trade for these. Please lmk if you have any you want to trade, thanks Greg

GReg:
Pretty sure I do. Will need to check and also get an idea of how many.
My wants are on my site and also here:
http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showthread.php/450971-1946-2017-Complete-Baseball-Wants?highlight=
Thanks!
Boots
I am looking for solid top loaders which hold 2 or more cards preferably. I will also trade for
single top loaders. Doesn't have to be new ones, used is o.k. I have baseball and football
for trade for these. Please lmk if you have any you want to trade, thanks Greg

Hi Greg,
I can fill a medium size flat rate box with single card top loaders. LMK.... Your photo bucket does not open. I'm looking for RCs w/ a bv of $5.00 & over in trade. Medium flat rate box shipping is $13.00. LMK what you have in trade, thanks, Rooster.

Last edited:
Hi Greg,
I can fill a medium size flat rate box with single card top loaders. LMK.... Your photo bucket does not open. I'm looking for RCs w/ a bv of $5.00 & over in trade. Medium flat rate box shipping is $13.00. LMK what you have in trade, thanks, Rooster.

pm sent instrested