The Philly Show - November 30-December 2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

katester44

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Anyone planning on attending? Having a booth?

https://phillyshow.com/

I haven't been to this show in more than a couple years, but have always been able to find stuff to spend my $$$ on. May try to hit this on Saturday morning, if I can work my schedules out.

I took my son to this show this past weekend - it was his first baseball card show ever. We had an absolute blast - the only downside is that we were on a schedule, and we didn't have enough time to fully enjoy everything that was available. I was hoping to fill in some vintage holes, but it quickly turned into just letting him explore and look at stuff he liked. A couple dealers were super nice and hooked him up, including a Optic Judge Rated Rookie silver prizm and a pack of 2018 Bowman that produced a Chrome Soto.

Picked him up a couple of blasters of different stuff for him to open during the car ride. I had as much fun sitting in the drivers seat listening to him call out every card as I would have busting the packs myself. Will get those breaks posted at some point......

Bottom line is that he can't wait to go back.....