Adat Chaverim Charity Show 3.10.19

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sabrgeek

Bench Warmer
Our next Adat Chaverim show, located at 6300 Independence Parkway Plano TX 75023, is scheduled for SUNDAY March 10th from 10 AM to 4 PM. We do have some dealer tables available. Adat is located IN the shopping center at the Northeast Corner of Spring Creek and Independence.

As always we are happy to provide a real old-school feel with goodie bags for all collectors who pay the $1 suggested donation and thanks to some amazing donations, we will have lots of extra bags for just $1 each as well.

The bags should all contain a prize slip as well to add to your enjoyment. There are some dealer tables available as well.
In the words of Dr. Jim Beckett: “I think Plano has the most collector-friendly show in the history of the hobby. If you go…to Rich Klein’s Adat Synagogue show, I promise you you’ll walk out with more than you came in with. For a dollar, you’re going to have to back up your truck. I guess I can say that’s the other show I go to besides the National.”