2 packs of Tribute Baseball .....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lep1010

MVP
5.00 star(s)
ripped 2 more packs of tribute baseball - finally received something worthy of the $$ spent!!

base
tulo
miguel cabrera
brooks robinson
big hurt
maris
larry doby

bronze /299
josh hamilton
kershaw

jersey
curtis granderson 'position of power' (blue) #d 16/50

. auto!
STAN MUSIAL #d 1/4

thanks, erik

scan0103.jpg

Last edited:
I heard those are supposed to be extra hits and that you can send it in for another hit or something of that sort. Congrats on the pull.

I heard those are supposed to be extra hits and that you can send it in for another hit or something of that sort. Congrats on the pull.

??? - I dont follow, I can send in the Musial and receive something different? do ya happen to have any more info? thanks, erik

i'm guessing this is it? if so, thanks for the heads-up!!! much appreciated -

2012 Topps Tribute Baseball
This week, Topps launched the highly anticipated 2012 Topps Tribute Baseball into the hobby.

Topps originally solicited that the TRIBUTE TO THE STARS AUTOGRAPH insert would appear in sealed boxes as an incremental hit. The card is in product, but was not delivered as an incremental hit.

Topps is encouraging collectors that opened a sealed box of 2012 Topps Tribute Baseball and received a TRIBUTE TO THE STARS AUTOGRAPHED CARD to send the card to Topps to receive a pack of 2011 Bowman Sterling Baseball (2 Autographs and 1 Relic).

Each card will be verified (via sequential numbering) and can only be submitted once. The card will be returned with the pack of Bowman Sterling..

Collectors mailing in their cards should send to:

The Topps Company
Sports & Entertainment
Attn: Customer Support – 6th Floor
1 Whitehall Street
New York, New York 10004-2109

This offer will expire March 9, 2013

Last edited:
??? - I dont follow, I can send in the Musial and receive something different? do ya happen to have any more info? thanks, erik

Topps originally stated that those auto's would be considered extras in the product, but they ended up being one of the 3 auto's. To make up for it, you can send the card into Topps and they'll send you a free pack of 2011 Bowman Sterling Baseball, along with whatever you sent in (in your case, the Musial). Here is the thread posted on Blowout's Forum with shipping details:

http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/...egarding-tribute-stars-autographed-cards.html

Sick break!

- Eric

Topps originally stated that those auto's would be considered extras in the product, but they ended up being one of the 3 auto's. To make up for it, you can send the card into Topps and they'll send you a free pack of 2011 Bowman Sterling Baseball, along with whatever you sent in (in your case, the Musial). Here is the thread posted on Blowout's Forum with shipping details:

http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/...egarding-tribute-stars-autographed-cards.html

Sick break!

- Eric

thanks, much appreciated ... trying to determine whether I should just sell or redeem first ....

Way to go Erik, Courtney had a nice string of luck on these Tributes. Glad to see you're having some good luck.

Steph

Way to go Erik, Courtney had a nice string of luck on these Tributes. Glad to see you're having some good luck.

Steph

Good to hear Courtney did well ... I have two boxes worth on ebay right now - didnt do as well as I had hoped (for the price) - I did sell the reggie jackson and nelson cruz autos I pulled off of ebay (which is always nice) ... thanks

Had terrible luck with my two packs! Glad you hit one of the better auto! Best regards, David

sorry to hear, i didnt do so well on the 2 boxes I purchased as well !!

Nice going Erik! Always have wanted to add a Musial auto to my collection, or even a GU for that matter. Are you doing the base set? If not, I could use that Maris if you are up for a small trade.

Great pull Erik! Between the Musial and the Devils win, I'd say you had a pretty good day! :)

John

Nice going Erik! Always have wanted to add a Musial auto to my collection, or even a GU for that matter. Are you doing the base set? If not, I could use that Maris if you are up for a small trade.

thanks, pm sent -

Great pull Erik! Between the Musial and the Devils win, I'd say you had a pretty good day! :)

John

thanks, yeah, it was good win - much needed, especially after the last two games!! I would love for us to stay in that 6th slot!!