Are there any WalMart or Target cards in this years Topps?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bonzomoretti

HOF
5.00 star(s)
I picked up a few blasters at the Local Target on Monday but they didn't have the Target parallels inside. I know that some blasters don't contain the parallels but was wondering if anyone had seen any. With the colored borders this year, I was thinking they might not be able to do the typical red and blue bordered cards. Anyone know or seen these?

I got a couple blasters at Target over the weekend and there were no colored parallels in mine either.

This year there are no Wal Mart Blue Border Target Red Border or Toy's R US Purple here are the parallels this year

Rainbow Foil Gold /2015 Snow Camo /99 Black /64 (Hobby/Jumbo) Pink /50

WHAT?!?! There's not 15 parallels in Topps this year?!?!
I was kinda figuring we'd have at least 20-25 different parallels this year.
Did someone at Topps actually listen to collectors? That seems awfully strange givin their track record.
Next thing you know they'll let another company have a license to produce baseball cards.
NOT

Also remember if your an insert set builder there are 4 insert sets exclusive to retail

First Home Run
Robbed
Babe Ruth Career Highlights
Jackie Robinson Career Highlights

Now you have 4 reasons to go to Wal Mart/Target/Toys R Us