Hobby Store closed for 10 days!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

David K.

Legend
5.00 star(s)
My local Hobby Store had to closed and its been 10 days now.......more bad news.....14 extra days added ......it could effect Bowman Chrome .....Best regards, David

My guy is also doing online sales for the most part now but he is available by appointment only if you need supplies or wax.

Most of their is walk in.....they do have an ebay store and they do sell items on it......for long time customers they will deliver. Best regards, David

A friend of mine that owns the LCS here in Memphis says he is doing curbside service and that he would PROBABLY let me in.........

Businesses like the LCS's of the world and other mom/pop type places, they are going to be the ones that struggle the most. Once these lockdowns are lifted, definitely plan on going out to eat a bunch and paying some visits to local stores to try and help them out as quickly as possible.

As for cards - very curious how all of this will affect Topps Series II release???

Businesses like the LCS's of the world and other mom/pop type places, they are going to be the ones that struggle the most. Once these lockdowns are lifted, definitely plan on going out to eat a bunch and paying some visits to local stores to try and help them out as quickly as possible.

As for cards - very curious how all of this will affect Topps Series II release???

Strange releases seem to be on time.......Dittto me too on the going out when its safe to eat and buy from my favorite places..

Looks like Topps Series II is slated to release on June 10th - that feels a little later than normal? And jumbos are pre-ordering @ $165/each. Seems remarkably high....looking like blasters from Target again. I used to think $115/each was a bit over the top.....

Wonder what will happen with A/G, since that is usually a mid-July release.

Last year the release date was June 12, 2019.....so its a little bit early. Best regards, David PS used the cardboard connection checklist for last year for the release date

They still have sell have an ebay store and sell items in auctions......ordered supplies from them and some packs and they will pick it up and deliver to me. Best regards, David PS 100 top loaders and 180 top loaders...plastic sleeves and packs for donruss and GQ.

Looks like all the stores will have to close again........alert .......to many stupid people....did not listen about not having Thanksgiving.....numbers in the hospitals ......little or no rooms.