1990 Pro Set Eric Dickerson/Cody Risien

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slun80

Prospect
Trying to complete a couple of master sets from this old garbage product and looking for these two SP cards. Thanks!

might be able to hlp as i have about 600 of those can you end me numbers of those two that you need
thanks
Chief

Chief, the Cody Risien card is 75 and the Dickerson Pro Bowl card is 338. Both were issued and then pulled from production. I think the Risien card was replaced by Ozzie Newsome and the Dickerson card was not replaced. They are both tough finds but maybe you'll be lucky and have one or both.

Chief, the Cody Risien card is 75 and the Dickerson Pro Bowl card is 338. Both were issued and then pulled from production. I think the Risien card was replaced by Ozzie Newsome and the Dickerson card was not replaced. They are both tough finds but maybe you'll be lucky and have one or both.

That's correct - thank you. Let me know if you come across one!

They are tough but the fine folks at the pricing cartel has them listed dirt cheap. I have both but won't trade them at their prices. I have a couple of other variations if you need them too.