(3) Optic Mega Boxes F/T

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DoubleAZ

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Looking for Pujols or Trout or check wantlist tab from tradelist in sig. Thanks.

AUTOGRAPHS
Nick Gordon OA-NG Optic Autograph PRIZM
Mitch Keller SS-MK Signature Series PRIZM

RATED ROOKIE INSERT
RR1 Shohei Ohtani *HTG*

ALL STARS
166 Joey Votto BRONZE
166 Joey Votto RED AND YELLOW
167 Gary Sanchez
170 Carlos Correa
170 Carlos Correa RED AND YELLOW
174 Yadier Molina

DIAMOND KINGS
1 Anthony Rizzo RED AND YELLOW
5 Corey Kluber
8 Nolan Arenado
11 Jose Altuve x 2
12 Eric Hosmer RED AND YELLOW
12 Eric Hosmer BRONZE
15 Justin Bour RED AND YELLOW
16 Ryan Braun
20 Matt Olson
23 Freddie Freeman x 2
24 Andrew McCutchen BRONZE
26 Salvador Perez x 2

BRONZE
34 Paul Blackburn RR PRIZM
58 Austin Hays RR PRIZM
73 Jean Segura
75 Javier Baez
89 Charlie Blackmon
91 Reggie Jackson
115 Cody Bellinger
115 Cody Bellinger PHOTO VARIATION
131 Tony Gwynn
146 Ian Happ

RED AND YELLOW
35 Rafael Devers PRIZM
38 Rhys Hoskins VARIATION RHYS LIGHTNING
42 Victor Robles PRIZM
43 Luiz Gohara RR PRIZM
54 Harrison Bader RR PRIZM
56 Shohei Ohtani RR PHOTO VARIATION PRIZM *HTG*
59 Nicky Delmonico RR PRIZM
62 Zack Granite RR PRIZM
73 Jean Segura
74 Brian Dozier
76 Kyle Hendricks
78 Kyle Schwarber
89 Charlie Blackmon
92 Michael Fulmer
99 Yu Darvish
115 Cody Bellinger
116 Gary Sanchez
118 Jordan Montgomery
131 Tony Gwynn
135 Andrew Benintendi
146 Ian Happ
103 Marcell Ozuna
160 Chipper Jones
165 Mickey Mantle PHOTO VARIATION THE MICK

A FEW STARS
35 Rafael Devers
36 Ozzie Albies
36 Ozzie Albies PRIZM
36 Ozzie Albies VARIATION THE ATL
38 Rhys Hoskins
42 Victor Robles PHOTO VARIATION
42 Victor Robles PRIZM
65 Glyber Torres
72 Dustin Pedroia
79 Ryne Sandberg
83 Barry Larkin
89 Charlie Blackmon x 2
83 Justin Verlander
97 George Brett
108 Kirby Puckett
112 Jacob DeGrom
115 Cody Bellinger PHOTO VARIATION

Last edited:
Hi, not sure I have anything you need but I am interested in the Kyle Tucker. From your wants, I have these Albert Pujols. LMK Thank you!

2004 Topps WizKids MLB SportsClix w/Ichiro,Sosa #SPS
2007 UD Elements #78
2007 UD Elements #120
2007 UD Masterpieces #38
2007 UD Masterpieces #49
2008 UD Goudey Sport Royalty Mini Red Back SP #272
2018 Topps Gypsy Queen #223

Would probably want a card of equal value for the AU. Let me know if you had anything else from my wants. Thanks.

Hi, not sure I have anything you need but I am interested in the Kyle Tucker. From your wants, I have these Albert Pujols. LMK Thank you!

2004 Topps WizKids MLB SportsClix w/Ichiro,Sosa #SPS
2007 UD Elements #78
2007 UD Elements #120
2007 UD Masterpieces #38
2007 UD Masterpieces #49
2008 UD Goudey Sport Royalty Mini Red Back SP #272
2018 Topps Gypsy Queen #223

Interested in the Trout medallion but understand I would probably need to add. Let me know if you want to take a look at my 2018 trade list thread and I will send it. Is the trout donruss blue in good shape? I can't tell if it is just the light or if it has a rough lowere left corner. Possibly interested in Goldschmidt clubhouse relic if there is anything else you want. Thx.

I could use these:

ALL STARS
166 Joey Votto BRONZE

RED AND YELLOW
54 Harrison Bader RR PRIZM

All kinds of Trout here:

https://flic.kr/s/aHsmiopi8L

Interested in the Trout medallion but understand I would probably need to add. Let me know if you want to take a look at my 2018 trade list thread and I will send it. Is the trout donruss blue in good shape? I can't tell if it is just the light or if it has a rough lowere left corner. Possibly interested in Goldschmidt clubhouse relic if there is anything else you want. Thx.

Double checked the Trout blue and it must be the lighting. Everything sharp! The Goldy gu has already been traded and has now been deleted from my flckr (sorry about that). More than happy to take a look at your list. Thanks!

I'd like to trade for this if its still available: Nick Gordon OA-NG Optic Autograph PRIZM

Let me know if you find anything on my website. thanks

Double checked the Trout blue and it must be the lighting. Everything sharp! The Goldy gu has already been traded and has now been deleted from my flckr (sorry about that). More than happy to take a look at your list. Thanks!

so I am interested in the following trout:
Medallion
Blue border
2017 Gallery Heritage
possibly the donruss name variations

if you want to find another card or two for the medallion that works. if you want to do the blue border and a heritage, that works. or feel free to propose another combo. thanks.

I'd like to trade for this if its still available: Nick Gordon OA-NG Optic Autograph PRIZM

Let me know if you find anything on my website. thanks

you have several cards of interest on the site. the only issue is for an AU I would like another AU or RC of high interest. so, i don't see anything close in pricing unless there is anything else of interest from my list and you wanted to go larger. if not, please also feel free to check my wantlist tab from the link in my sig and see if anything else comes to mind. thanks.

Will this work?

2017 Topps Gallery Artist Proof #52 Paul DeJong $3
166 Joey Votto BRONZE
RED AND YELLOW 54 Harrison Bader RR PRIZM

for:

2018 Donruss Trout Blue holo foil $8
2017 Gallery Heritage Trout $6

Please post or lmk.

I can use these:

BRONZE
75 Javier Baez
146 Ian Happ

RED AND YELLOW
1 Anthony Rizzo
76 Kyle Hendricks
78 Kyle Schwarber
99 Yu Darvish
146 Ian Happ

Please check my searchable trade list in my sig, would love to do a trade to get them all.

Thanks!

We will work out something for all of them. Do you mind checking my tradelist below (all 2018) or my link in my sig (all other years)? Wanting to see if we could go larger first, like for either Canseco AU in A's uniform. Thanks.

http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showthread.php/454180-2018-Tradelist?p=3822373#post3822373

I can use these:

BRONZE
75 Javier Baez
146 Ian Happ

RED AND YELLOW
1 Anthony Rizzo
76 Kyle Hendricks
78 Kyle Schwarber
99 Yu Darvish
146 Ian Happ

Please check my searchable trade list in my sig, would love to do a trade to get them all.

Thanks!

We will work out something for all of them. Do you mind checking my tradelist below (all 2018) or my link in my sig (all other years)? Wanting to see if we could go larger first, like for either Canseco AU in A's uniform. Thanks.

http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showthread.php/454180-2018-Tradelist?p=3822373#post3822373

I can use this one also:
2018 Topps Mother's Day Pink Autographs #118 Ian Happ $15.00

Won't be enough to get us up to a Canseco auto, but I do have a lot of stuff to trade. plmk, thanks!

I can use this one also:
2018 Topps Mother's Day Pink Autographs #118 Ian Happ $15.00

Won't be enough to get us up to a Canseco auto, but I do have a lot of stuff to trade. plmk, thanks!

Ok, thanks. I don't have enough for the Canseco and I didn't see anything for the others you were interested in. Unless you see any other avenues, thanks for trying.